Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of the game. A lot of great games went up this month, I applied to a lot of them, and got into more than I thought I would. I'm having enough trouble keeping up with my forum games, and this Discord stuff while interesting just doesn't seem to be clicking with me. I'm in the habit of checking the forum, but not Discord.

Sorry, but thanks for giving me a shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Werix posted:

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of the game. A lot of great games went up this month, I applied to a lot of them, and got into more than I thought I would. I'm having enough trouble keeping up with my forum games, and this Discord stuff while interesting just doesn't seem to be clicking with me. I'm in the habit of checking the forum, but not Discord.

Sorry, but thanks for giving me a shot!

Its cool man; life comes before games.

Axqu
Nov 28, 2016

I'm a hot bitch angel named Panty. And no matter what anyone says,
I DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT!
Updated character sheet for Rresiki

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Keith has been updated here.

Not Keyser Soze
Mar 7, 2007

Endless Celestial Sex
New character sheet for Jek.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

New sheet for Hanib

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Mina Thon - Mandalorian Gadgeteer/Modder from the Viszla Clan

Mandalorians often work alone, and Mina is no different. A member of the dwindling Viszla clan, she wanders the galaxy, looking for work suitable for a Bounty Hunter with her particular skillset.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Fuzz posted:

Mina Thon - Mandalorian Gadgeteer/Modder from the Viszla Clan

Mandalorians often work alone, and Mina is no different. A member of the dwindling Viszla clan, she wanders the galaxy, looking for work suitable for a Bounty Hunter with her particular skillset.

Finally got around to adding everyone to the OP!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Reopening recruitment for one more character. Any former applicants still want in? Any newcomers?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Well, Jivjov I'm willing to resubmit Krikkat (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801387#post467624704), or make a new submission if you are against Krikkat.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
End Chapter 2! +25 XP to everyone (+45 total to karmicknight). Updated sheets go here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Keyser Soze
Mar 7, 2007

Endless Celestial Sex
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4461098/JekLawquane.pdf

Updated character sheet.

• Locked thread