Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

TheDon01 posted:

Well I already shoot/fish about 75% of my protein and harvest all my own heat (woodstove), so I dunno..start a veggie garden probably? I'm kinda limited to cabbages, carrots, potatoes and the like here in AK but those are all p.tasty.

Same except instead of cabbages I grow cucumbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Attacks on fat people will be treated as capital hate crimes due to the sensitivity of our President, who is fat as poo poo.

gently caress *crosses fat caniballism off my ideas list*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

ive linked my posting patreon in here several times and all i got was one guy whos putting a nickel in every month thats costing me five fiddy in transaction fees every month

awesome! that give me an idea to start a competing patreo style service that takes smaller bites out of your financial bits and thus dominates the market

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

awesome! that give me an idea to start a competing patreo style service that takes smaller bites out of your financial bits and thus dominates the market

we're a small business selling a unique financial product you want to be on the ground floor of. What we do is buy bad and default microloan debt, and then we harvest their organs. nows an exciting time to invest and get in on the ground floor

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm going to bury a trailer in the woods and setup an office to trade with Stalkers for catfood and ammunition.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
everybody should be basically following the first 30-40% of every right-wing prepper guide at this point, 100 gallons of known good water and a pantry with a couple weeks of food will help you live comfortably in case of municipal service interruptions. Colorado Springs tried libertarianizing everything in their city a few years back and half the streetlights were out in a few weeks. Expect hiccups in water pressure and power blinks.

and jfc get over your PURPOSE BUILT MURDER TOOLS taboo poo poo and buy a gun and learn to use it to defend yourself against pickup trucks full of nazis cause they're comin;

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jonny 290 posted:

everybody should be basically following the first 30-40% of every right-wing prepper guide at this point, 100 gallons of known good water and a pantry with a couple weeks of food will help you live comfortably in case of municipal service interruptions. Colorado Springs tried libertarianizing everything in their city a few years back and half the streetlights were out in a few weeks. Expect hiccups in water pressure and power blinks.

and jfc get over your PURPOSE BUILT MURDER TOOLS taboo poo poo and buy a gun and learn to use it to defend yourself against pickup trucks full of nazis cause they're comin;

Also pick up some board games because with internet interruptions there's no way you'll be able to keep up your Overwatch ranking, and forget about keeping to a raid schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i live in california so i will continue life as usual until a natural disaster ends my life.

hoping for fracking in yellowstone causing an eruption that also finally breaks california and sends me into the ocean.

• Locked thread