Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

I turned on anny crossing for toy day and found out mapke and the dumb BITCH girl penguin left...and i couldnt be happier

i should check on mine. maybe that vapid oval office Flora left as a christmas miracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

You arctic seabird Whore.

Would be epic if prime 90s era adam sandler had said this

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[90s adam sandler playing with ammibos in the tub] No mistuh Nook! Thos arew my bells! bad! bad! *looks at bird neighbor living next door* stop looking at me swan

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[90s adam sandler playing with ammibos in the tub] No mistuh Nook! Thos arew my bells! bad! bad! *looks at bird neighbor living next door* stop looking at me swan

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hahaha

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

need to play this game more

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

need to play this game more

its my goty

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love the outfit designs there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it as good as Blood Money.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the first hitman game I've ever played but I absolutely love it. I only bought it after it all came out but I wish I had been playing all year.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Of course

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

doctor strange game looking tight!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

It's better

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm very skeptical of that. Need someone I can trust to give me the good word on this bad boy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Equal to or better, its like the sequel to blood money

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I'm very skeptical of that. Need someone I can trust to give me the good word on this bad boy.

Listen man. It's just as good as Blood Money if not better. It's like if BM (not my posts.. Blood Money) was made in 2016 and had a million more cool shits in it, better AI, cool gear, basically everything u could ever want in a hitman game and it has the highest replay value of almost anything I've ever played. I will be playing this game, at least form time to time, for years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like that it essentially tells you all the way you can kill someone through the challenges, though I guess that makes it more of a puzzle game or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's nice you can turn it off though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At the poo poo the cops say.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It plays fine if you turn all that stuff off, you can still work everything out from contextual clues. Imo it's nice that they gave developmentally challenged people the chance to see how much fun hitman is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At the poo poo the cops say.

i bumped into a cop wearing an engineer disguise on that first boat map, he got blips telling me he was suspicious and dramatic music started playing so i thought i was hosed and he goes "get out of here you loving retard!" and walked away lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wearing a cop shirt and the other cop says as I walk up the stairs "Oh HELL Yeah, the motherfucking Security Crew!"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

I don't like that it essentially tells you all the way you can kill someone through the challenges, though I guess that makes it more of a puzzle game or whatever.

I play with opportunities turned off now but I will say that when I first picked the game up (and turned all that stuff off because everyone recommended it) it didn't really click for me and was kinda overwhelming. Once I turned on the indicators in Paris for a couple runs though, I got what the game was going for, fell in love, and turned em back off. So if anyone's picking this up as their first Hitman game like I did, I don't think there's any shame in tracking opportunities for a little while just to get a sense of the rhythm/structure of the game and it was definitely really helpful starting out

goferchan fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Dec 29, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's what I did as well, for the training missions. And now im in Hokkaido and I play with all the UI turned off like a ninja.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

even the training displays a prompt asking if you actually want opportunities on

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

i bumped into a cop wearing an engineer disguise on that first boat map, he got blips telling me he was suspicious and dramatic music started playing so i thought i was hosed and he goes "get out of here you loving retard!" and walked away lmfao

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

even the training displays a prompt asking if you actually want opportunities on

It just sent me to the challenge menu which had all the ways to kill the guy on it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Wormskull posted:

Wearing a cop shirt and the other cop says as I walk up the stairs "Oh HELL Yeah, the motherfucking Security Crew!"

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It just sent me to the challenge menu which had all the ways to kill the guy on it.

theres a prompt to trn off everything but the name nd the picture in the options somewher

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hokkaido is my favorite map, every part of it looks so cool, like the basement parts that have the red lighting, and the coolest weird costumes to get to mess around. When I play that map its like im taking a vacation to snowy futuristic Japan. Good stuff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

hahahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it tripped me out when i clicked the hitman thread and this one consecutively and they were both the same post. i thought my brain fritzed out for a sec

• Locked thread