Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Fentry posted:

.5 ppr Flex:

Alshon Jeffery vs GB
Kenneth Farrow vs OAK

I think I'd go with Farrow given SDs reliance on their RBs, I'm not sure how he is as a receiver though.

Ok I'm struggling here. I know I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.

0.5 ppr, 1 QB 1 RB 1 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 1 DST 1K, so 8 spots, but really its only these 3 spots I'm waffling over.

WR: DJax vs CAR
Flex: Fat Rob vs CAR
Flex: Thomas Rawls vs LA

Other options:

Amari Cooper @ SD
Jarvis Landry @ NYJ
Spencer Ware vs TEN
Doug Martin @ DAL

Whats the right combination to lead me to the finals and therefore, 2nd place money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
There's no way that Falcons Defense vs SF is a bigger slaughter than Seahawks Defense vs LA, right?
I really don't like playing Thursdays.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Vargo posted:

There's no way that Falcons Defense vs SF is a bigger slaughter than Seahawks Defense vs LA, right?
I really don't like playing Thursdays.

Of course there's a way. But Seattle is the better play.

Santheb posted:

I think I'd go with Farrow given SDs reliance on their RBs, I'm not sure how he is as a receiver though.

Ok I'm struggling here. I know I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure it out.

0.5 ppr, 1 QB 1 RB 1 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 1 DST 1K, so 8 spots, but really its only these 3 spots I'm waffling over.

WR: DJax vs CAR
Flex: Fat Rob vs CAR
Flex: Thomas Rawls vs LA

Other options:

Amari Cooper @ SD
Jarvis Landry @ NYJ
Spencer Ware vs TEN
Doug Martin @ DAL

Whats the right combination to lead me to the finals and therefore, 2nd place money?

Cooper over Fat Rob for me. (Also, start Rawls in your RB slot :) )

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Inspector_666 posted:

Non-PPR.

Pick 2 WRs

Davante Adams @ Chi
Jamison Crowder vs Car

Alshon Jeffrey vs GB
Michael Crabtree @ SD
Golden Tate @ NYG
Brandin Cooks @ Ari

Pick 1 Flex:

Leftovers from above
Spencer Ware vs Ten
Mark Ingram @ Ari

Also Cooks and Ingram are the first guys I should be dropping for waiver pickups at this point, right? I may need a TE to fill in for Reed, although I think anybody available now is not gonna be much better than a 10% Reed.

plz help me win in a league specifically named for me not winning

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Please help me get to the championship next week so I can beat Inspector 666 in the league named specifically for him not winning

Greg Olsen @ Washington or Ladarius Green @ Cinci at TE?
Rob Kelly vs Carolina or Sammy Watkins vs Cleveland or Jonathan Stewart @ Washington for my flex?
Tyreek Hill vs Tennessee or Sammy Watkins vs Cleveland at WR?

Currently have Green, Kelly and Hill starting

Also have Diggs and Edelman on my bench but not really considering starting them

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
My first year ever playing and I'm in the semifinals! But I need help with my FLEX (0 PPR, standard):

Dontrelle Inman v OAK
Kenneth Dixon v PHI
Kenneth Farrow v OAK

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Of course there's a way. But Seattle is the better play.

Cooper over Fat Rob for me. (Also, start Rawls in your RB slot :) )

I cant! Only 1 RB slot in this format and thats taken up by one Mr. David Johnson. I'd feel bad about sitting Cooper, I feel like he's due for a big game soon.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I really need some help finalizing my roster for this week in 0.5PPR, especially my RB's and flex. Known starters are:

QB- Kirk Cousins
WR- Antonio Brown
WR- Jamison Crowder
RB- Latavius Murray
RB- Rob Kelley
Flex- Mike Wallace
TE - Tyler Eifert

Would you switch out any of my RB's or Flex for any of the guys below?

Kenneth Farrow
Jonathan Stewart
Travis Kelce

I don't know what to do with Kelce and Eifert since they are both putting up numbers. I feel like Eifert's ceiling is much higher but Kelce has had 4 straight games of 100 yards receiving, just no touchdowns. It might not be the craziest idea to start one and flex the other?

Edit: Is Kelvin Benjamin droppable? I was thinking of picking up the Giants Defense for the Week 16 matchup against the Eagles. I could also grab KC for their matchup against Denver.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 15, 2016

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
^^^ I think Benjamin is definitely droppable given your roster.

I need 2 RBs (and probably a FLEX) from:

Ware vs. TEN
Coleman vs. SF

Riddick @ NYG
Gurley @ SEA
Gillislee vs. CLE
Henry @ KC

Ware and Coleman seem like no brainers. There's no legitimate argument for actually starting Gurley tonight, right?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Veritek83 posted:

Ware and Coleman seem like no brainers. There's no legitimate argument for actually starting Gurley tonight, right?

Fantasy Football: Golf Rules Edition?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Santheb posted:

I cant! Only 1 RB slot in this format and thats taken up by one Mr. David Johnson. I'd feel bad about sitting Cooper, I feel like he's due for a big game soon.

No I just mean move him to your RB slot and move whoever you had there (DJ, evidently) to your flex. Never use a flex spot on Thursday.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Ugh Gordon died, send help

0.5PPR

Doug Martin @DAL
Farrow vOAK
Kelley vCAR

Ware vTEN

Also if AJ Green plays I'm playing him, I think I still play Watkins&Fitzgerald and bench Martin?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

^^I'd pick them in the order you have.

Are we sitting Doug Baldwin still or nah?

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

MrSargent posted:

I really need some help finalizing my roster for this week in 0.5PPR, especially my RB's and flex. Known starters are:

QB- Kirk Cousins
WR- Antonio Brown
WR- Jamison Crowder
RB- Latavius Murray
RB- Rob Kelley
Flex- Mike Wallace
TE - Tyler Eifert

Would you switch out any of my RB's or Flex for any of the guys below?

Kenneth Farrow
Jonathan Stewart
Travis Kelce

I don't know what to do with Kelce and Eifert since they are both putting up numbers. I feel like Eifert's ceiling is much higher but Kelce has had 4 straight games of 100 yards receiving, just no touchdowns. It might not be the craziest idea to start one and flex the other?

Bumping this. Thanks for the answer on Benji. Would you rather you have Giants or KC defense?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Thielen vs IND
Pryor @Buf
Gabriel vs SF

1 ppr

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
So, any thoughts on the fact that the Packers/Chicago game will apparently be the coldest ever recorded in that rivalry? I'm guessing the passing and offense in general will suffer a bit on both sides but I don't have a lot of hard evidence to back that up. For those not paying attention weather.com says: "With west to northwest winds, wind chills in the 20s below zero are expected." Some data shows that cold weather doesn't directly correlate to a decrease in scoring but I'd imagine that at some point in the extremes that might throw that out the window? The wind will be pretty strong regardless.
You'd obviously have to have an outstanding backup to sit Rodgers but I'm just curious what people's thoughts are.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 16, 2016

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Julio's dang toe presses T.Y Hilton into WR duty for me and now I need a flex out of:

Spencer Ware v. Titans
Tyreek Hill v. Titans
Tyrell Williams v. Raiders
Kenneth Dixon v. Eagles

0.5 PPR. All signs are pointing to Ware here but after last week it don't feel right.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Made it the playoffs in my league, so if I win this week I'm guaranteed at least $200 dollars. Unfortunately, my WR situation is not so hot right now.

Standard scoring league, I need to pick two out of:
Taylor Gabriel vs SF
Malcolm Mitchell @ Den
Alshon Jeffery vs GB
Golden Tate @ NYG

I'm thinking Gabriel and Mitchell, but super bleh on the whole group. (still bitter that Jeffery was the first WR I took; 3rd round)

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Dec 16, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Gabriel and Tate. Guaranteed targets and involvement.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

Nadir posted:

My first year ever playing and I'm in the semifinals! But I need help with my FLEX (0 PPR, standard):

Dontrelle Inman v OAK
Kenneth Dixon v PHI
Kenneth Farrow v OAK
Repost. I'm a n00b and need help

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Inman for sure.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Julio out, Gabriel becomes a tempting play against SF, but I don't think I can bench anyone for him this week.

I'm starting Jordy, Davante Adams (double dipping), and Tyreek Hill. I also have Lamdry on the bench :(

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Do I still play Marty Ice this week with Julio out?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Same scenario here, I was going Matty all the way but now I'm waffling between him and Ben

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

MalleusDei posted:

1 PPR, need a WR and a Flex

T. Hill v Ten
J. Stew @ Was
A. Thielen v Ind
T. Gabriel v SF

Currently starting Hill and flexing Stewart.

Anybody? Really second guessing J. Stew in the flex. Gabriel has a good matchup and Julio is out.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Atlanta is playing the freakin Niners this week. That pass D is terrible. You would have to have a really, really good backup to justify that benching.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
The Falcons are playing at home. Matt Ryan is, if not the MVP, in the Top 3 in the voting. The 49ers have the worst defense in the league. They are also actively tanking. If you people don't start Matt Ryan, I will reach through the internet and strangle you. Maybe he'll only have 1 TD because Freeman/Coleman and the ATL defense account for the rest, but that's Fantasy.

Here's an actual QB problem (standard)

Cam @ Wash
Jameis @ Dallas

Waivers:

Flacco vs. PHI
Siemian vs. NE

Is Flacco perhaps the highest floor out of all of these? Philly is falling apart on defense.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Well, its been a long rear end year, and I still don't feel in sync with my dynasty team. Help me set this roster please:

PPR: .5 for WR, .75 for RB, 1 pt TE.

Must start 1: QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF. 3 Flex Spots

I'm not sure which QB to play, which Def to play, and if I should swap out Ware, Miller, or Latavius for WRs. I'm tempted to roll out JJ Nelson, Thielen or TyMo (curse him being wr instead of rb!!)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

coronaball posted:

The Falcons are playing at home. Matt Ryan is, if not the MVP, in the Top 3 in the voting. The 49ers have the worst defense in the league. They are also actively tanking. If you people don't start Matt Ryan, I will reach through the internet and strangle you. Maybe he'll only have 1 TD because Freeman/Coleman and the ATL defense account for the rest, but that's Fantasy.

Here's an actual QB problem (standard)

Cam @ Wash
Jameis @ Dallas

Waivers:

Flacco vs. PHI
Siemian vs. NE

Is Flacco perhaps the highest floor out of all of these? Philly is falling apart on defense.

Nooooooooooooo I'm playing against Freeman this week!!!

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Championship week. Could really use some help, I'm torn.

Full PPR:

Zach Ertz @ Baltimore

or

Kyle Rudolph vs Indy

gaan kak
Jul 22, 2007

RAP APOLOGIST
Half PPR:

WR:
J Nelson @ Chi
D Adams @ Chi
S Watkins vs Cle

S Smith Sr. vs Phi
J Matthews @ Bal

RB:
J Ajayi @ NYJ
S Ware vs Ten

FLEX:
R Kelley vs Car

I feel like I want to throw Smith or Matthews in at WR but not sure who to bench. Could also throw one of them in at flex, idk

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Standard scoring, basically everyone's got a case for my FLEX position, help me rank these options:

Tyreek Hill vs TEN
Kenneth Dixon vs. PHI
JJ Nelson vs. NO
Kenneth Farrow vs. OAK

(Starting Tyrell Williams in my WR2 slot if it makes a difference)

Bumping this, also conflicted about maybe putting Dixon or Farrow in for Powell if Matt Forte plays?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Please help, because I have no idea how to gauge Brees. 6 point passing TDs

Brees @ Arizona
Or
Flacco vs Phi

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Vargo posted:

Bumping this, also conflicted about maybe putting Dixon or Farrow in for Powell if Matt Forte plays?

I would rank them in the order you listed them. But I am pretty risk-averse at playoff time.

I'm rolling with Powell for the likely higher floor

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

Brees @ Arizona
Or
Flacco vs Phi

Think I go Brees here

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Drunk Nerds posted:

Brees @ Arizona
Or
Flacco vs Phi
I lean Brees here but it's close. He is definitely worse on the road, and has had a couple of bad games lately, but I'm not quite ready to put my trust in Flacco yet, even if he seems to be on the upswing.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

poly and open-minded posted:

Thielen vs IND
Pryor @Buf
Gabriel vs SF

1 ppr

bump but also

Kelley vs Car
Martin @Dal

I'm leaning Gabriel and Kelley

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I need QB advice. Standard scoring.

Current starter:

Mariota @ KC

On the bench:

Kaepernick @ ATL

Available free agents:

Winston @ DAL
Palmer vs NO
Flacco vs PHI

My gut says stick with Mariota, but the experts/rankings say otherwise. Thoughts?

RCarr fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Dec 17, 2016

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I sorta like Flacco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I think I'm trying Flacco over Cam and Winston.

I'll probably decide at like 9:54 AM though. And whatever I decide will surely be wrong.

• Locked thread