Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
^^^ I think Benjamin is definitely droppable given your roster.

I need 2 RBs (and probably a FLEX) from:

Ware vs. TEN
Coleman vs. SF

Riddick @ NYG
Gurley @ SEA
Gillislee vs. CLE
Henry @ KC

Ware and Coleman seem like no brainers. There's no legitimate argument for actually starting Gurley tonight, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I think Norman is likely to play hard on Monday and (hopefully) some of that rubs off on the rest of the defense. I could see Cam getting pulled after he gets hit hard a couple of times.

Flacco vs. Philly is intriguing given the way he's been playing lately but I imagine the weather is going to be a factor tomorrow (rain, I think?).

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Full PPR
Ty Montgomery @ CHI
or
Rob Kelley vs. CAR

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Sitting here loving going crazy

Colin Kaepernick at Atlanta
Matty Snapbacks at Giants

I gotta go Kaep, right? The messed up hand is getting into my head with Stafford

And gamescript. The Vegas total for DET@NYG is 41, for SF@ATL it's 51.5. No sure, 40 of that might be Atlanta, but Kapernick's been productive in blowouts this year.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Veritek83 posted:

Full PPR
Ty Montgomery @ CHI
or
Rob Kelley vs. CAR

Quoting as it was the last post on the previous page.

Also:

Vikings vs. IND
or
Packers @ CHI

The Colts line is so messed up I can see the Vikings pass rush just murdering Luck. On the other hand, Andrew Luck vs. Matt Barkley.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Half PPR: Reed or Eifert?

Reed. Carolina is the worst team against TE this season, Steelers are middle of the pack. If you can snag Davis on the off chance Reed has a pregame setback, I would.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

mcmagic posted:

No one has thoughts on this?

Makes sense. Novak is solid.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Veritek83 posted:

Full PPR
Ty Montgomery @ CHI
or
Rob Kelley vs. CAR

Please someone tell me I'm doing the right thing going with Montgomery.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Definitely flex Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Luke Kuechly is inactive despite having cleared the protocol. I'd be angrier if not for the fact that I'm down 80+ points as it is.

• Locked thread