Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Standard scoring, basically everyone's got a case for my FLEX position, help me rank these options:

Tyreek Hill vs TEN
Kenneth Dixon vs. PHI
JJ Nelson vs. NO
Kenneth Farrow vs. OAK

(Starting Tyrell Williams in my WR2 slot if it makes a difference)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Sataere posted:

Answer me you fuckers!!!

I think your three receivers are correct out of that lineup (Don't trust Robinson 'cause Bortles gonna Bort). I would probably still say that Luck is the safer bet out of those two QBs and you're not in a position to be risky. OAK v. SD could be a shootout though, so grain of salt if you believe that narrative.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
There's no way that Falcons Defense vs SF is a bigger slaughter than Seahawks Defense vs LA, right?
I really don't like playing Thursdays.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Standard scoring, basically everyone's got a case for my FLEX position, help me rank these options:

Tyreek Hill vs TEN
Kenneth Dixon vs. PHI
JJ Nelson vs. NO
Kenneth Farrow vs. OAK

Bumping this, also conflicted about maybe putting Dixon or Farrow in for Powell if Matt Forte plays?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Tyreek Hill vs TEN
Kenneth Dixon vs. PHI
JJ Nelson vs. NO
Kenneth Farrow vs. OAK

Okay, two people here have said to flex Tyreek, I'm gonna flex him in unless someone has a better reason I should go with one of the other guys?

• Locked thread