Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Gorman Thomas posted:

J Howard
J Matthews
T Gabriel
J Crowder

.5 PPR pick 2

Gabriel for sure with no Jones this week, and I like Crowder

GORE OR FARROW

GORE OR FARROW

HALP ME GOONS (.5ppr)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

sleepwalkers posted:

TE conundrum. Who would you play, 1PPR:
Brate @ DAL
Reed v CAR

If Reed is healthy, I think you have to start him. He also definitely has the better matchup. He's practiced increasingly over the last two days, so I'd expect him to play. Is *gulp* Davis available just in case? Because at this point I'd think I might want to grab him, possibly over Brate, as an insurance policy

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Veritek83 posted:

And gamescript. The Vegas total for DET@NYG is 41, for SF@ATL it's 51.5. No sure, 40 of that might be Atlanta, but Kapernick's been productive in blowouts this year.

Also Landon Collins is a boss and Janoris Jenkins has been on another planet the last two weeks or so. The Giants pass D is actually looking formidable right now and I think that alone would be enough to tip the needle for Kaep, so when you factor in how the 9ers will likely spend 75% of the game in garbage time, I think it's a no-brainer

Apologies in advance on your impending loss :(

• Locked thread