Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the most BADASS loving DEMON
Baal
Diablo
Mephisto
the mods
View Results

• Locked thread
Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

They released a brand new IP like a few months ago??

it's new but it ain't fresh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i had a lot more fun with d2 than d3 and i don't think that's entirely because i'm older now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Prav posted:

i had a lot more fun with d2 than d3 and i don't think that's entirely because i'm older now

I explained why earlier mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though I'd almost say I had more fun with the D3 beta than with D2 lol.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They released a brand new IP like a few months ago??

The series has been around for like 15 years now, and this latest edition is clearly intended to be a console port.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Fun fact it was built from the assets created for the TITAN MMO that was supposed to succeed WoW but was eventually shut down for whatever reason

Apparently not much was actually recycled from Titan which was supposed to be an MMO shooter to differentiate itself from WoW.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

The series has been around for like 15 years now, and this latest edition is clearly intended to be a console port.

???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody remembers September 11,2001 when Overwatch was first released.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a Team Fortress sequel folks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parish doesn't know what Intellectual Property means everyone, due to being an ESL Latino.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isn't this the same thread Larry said something kinda funny and everyone was proud of him. And now he's going ham on these contrived, nonsensical, mean-spirited jokes... Well, hell... Some stars just weren't mean to burn bright for very long.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Isn't this the same thread Larry said something kinda funny and everyone was proud of him. And now he's going ham on these contrived, nonsensical, mean-spirited jokes... Well, hell... Some stars just weren't mean to burn bright for very long.

He already burned his ultimate

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*larry parish, trying to compose a funny post*
Larry: I can't do that yet.
Larry: That skill is still recharging.
Larry: I can't do that yet.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yet?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The "Tristram Event" takes like less than 30 minutes to complete. Lol. It's total trash.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Kazvall posted:

The "Tristram Event" takes like less than 30 minutes to complete. Lol. It's total trash.

L-lol... *gritting teeth* ha ha.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

L-lol... *gritting teeth* ha ha.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kazvall posted:

i lied and watched the whole playthrough and appreciated that they put in all the side dungeons and stuff, like the halls of the blind and basically did em justice. also diablo 1 could be cleared in like 30 minutes lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its a nice little thing that they put in for free despite like 100 people still playing this on pc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus christ why do you move so slow in this game lol. you move faster in diablo 1 i swear

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

jesus christ why do you move so slow in this game lol. you move faster in diablo 1 i swear

that bugs me in everyone ARPG. just let me zip around the loving map!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

that bugs me in everyone ARPG. just let me zip around the loving map!

Try Marvel Heroes mate... It's bloody awesome.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Try Marvel Heroes mate... It's bloody awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It actually isn't but I have a wee bit of fun loading it up and playing as Storm or some other spicy lady hero for a few minutes every 6 months. Especially storm since you barely have to press buttons.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think it's full of a lot of fun ideas and cool stuff but it plays like rear end and looks like vomit, especially when you're in a party and there's a lot of stacking effects which is always the case

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone have the sweet pic of the couple playing Diablo 3 on launch day sitting on each other's lap and looking over each other's shoulder at their computer, playing together. 😍😍😍💯

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I've never played a Season before and I have a couple questions
1. Can old season stuff, transmog outfits, pets etc be earned in any way, and
2. If I made one season character would I get all the different transmog sets as a reward or just the ones for that character (I want the Crusader and Monk sets)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've never played a Season before and I have a couple questions
1. Can old season stuff, transmog outfits, pets etc be earned in any way, and
2. If I made one season character would I get all the different transmog sets as a reward or just the ones for that character (I want the Crusader and Monk sets)

all cosmetic stuff (pets, banners, etc. included) crosses over, everything else doesnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

therers obviously a lot of elements of the event that are half-assed, but there are also a lot of neat touches. everyone is whining about how the event isn't 1:1 with Diablo I and they didn't hire an art team to do new tile sets for like a weeklong free event, but the fact is they could've just done an XP boost and said "happy 20th guys!" and no one would've said poo poo lol

i like this a lot more now that i have some stacking movespeed bonuses, it's a really good distraction at work

• Locked thread