Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Moon Atari posted:

NZ? Kiwis eat all sorts of weird poo poo they scrape out of the bottom of rivers.

That is _not_ a common brushtail possum

it's an o-possum which is I guess is american? also i don't think we have racoons in nz or australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The people posting meat pies and chicken parmas are loving retarded. Even the parmas posted look edible but are trash tier parmas. Australian parmas are amazing.

The worst thing that made me gag in disgust in Japan are these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takoyaki

At first they looked like really nice steaming pastry balls with something good inside.. turns out to be some soft prawn tasting gooey disgust (and i love Japanese food of all sorts.)

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I don't know, I love seafood and seafood in sushi, even eel and prawns. Just the texture was disgusting, and had it in Nara and almost threw up on it. Not a fan, and hadn't had anything in Japan until then that upset me, because Japanese food is awesome.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Haha how can you post pâté in here, philistines.. it's amazing and everywhere in the west

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I think you're right. It was just really really bad, and I love japanese food, so I think something was wrong with it.

• Locked thread