Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i like the road dogg jesse james

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i believed in flat caps and they failed me

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
guess the final 4 and have it be a points multiplier based on how many you get right (2/4/8/16) or something just go all in on shuffling up the scoreboard

anything can happen in the royal rumble and anything can happen in the awful rumble too

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ie if the card is worth 50 points and you get everything right but you only guessed one of the final four (the winner) you get 100 points but if you had gotten all 4 right you get 800 points

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

TTBF posted:

I joined halfway through the year, so I didn't do terribly all things considered.

Does the score reset at any point? Like after Wrestlemania or for the new year?

seasons are mania - mania so after mania this year its a new season

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
which question triggers multiball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Golashes posted:

If Scott Steiner wins the Rumble everyone gets 10,000x and humanity enters a new stage of enlightenment

if Scott Steiner wins we split off into the Gamma Timeline and we have to predict the rumble for Earth-2, Hollowworld and Nega-Earth as well

• Locked thread