Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Viking_Helmet posted:

You sure it's not a little further south?

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Happy Christmas.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

i'm still giggling at how amazing this was

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
I wanted a Paradise Lost / Wh40K crossover because goddamn that section is now one of my favourite moments amongst many, truly amazing moments of the Paradise Lost Cyoa.

Kudos Diog, you're an amazing writer <3

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I tried and failed to write something witty, so all you get is "Good job", Diog.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
This was beautiful.

Honestly, I'm surprised we didn't get the Price of Pleasure poo poo, and that's coming from someone that's only read 1 40k book and played none of the games. (Ciaphas Cain, hero of the imperium)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Cannon_Fodder posted:

(Ciaphas Cain, hero of the imperium)

You misspelled that, it's: Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!!!

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I'm pretty sure most of the audience got it?

Come on, he even commented on elves being beloved quests.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Cannon_Fodder posted:

This was beautiful.

Honestly, I'm surprised we didn't get the Price of Pleasure poo poo, and that's coming from someone that's only read 1 40k book and played none of the games. (Ciaphas Cain, hero of the imperium)

The first image after the blackout was a Slaaneshi Demon Prince if I remember. Pretty much all the images were just Slaanesh.jpg. I thought it was a nice tip o' the cap to our very on Hunger poster, Slaan. (Yes I know the Slaan were/are in Warhammer Fantasy, and retconned out of 40k, but still)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Slaan have a good Christmas this year.

• Locked thread