Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A - Time to move on. Let's see how many different pies we can eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
G, then avoid both armies for as long as possible. Let them wear each other down until we can finish them off.

Og: Master strategist.

urf
Jul 12, 2009
A

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
A
Coliseum time!

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
G

Darkwind3
Feb 18, 2013
A Let's get this show on the road.

40k is now canon to Paradise Lost and Tudiya can beat a tank Diog, you can't take that back!

Velgre
Jul 15, 2015

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I can't believe Azzazel was Slaanesh the whole ti...

Wait, no, I can, never mind.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

El is Khorne.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

You turn the Subjugator Titan around and march back towards the main chambers of the Palace of Pleasure. A horde of Bloodthirsty and an armies of Grey Knights following behind you. Khador Drago cries out "Star Child! No! Only you can save the imperium!" But you ignore his desperate please.

You go to the Hall of a Thousand Plates.

You eat a lot of food and eventually eat people. Then you become a flesh-starved-monster and become a Slaneshi daemon prince.

The Capybaras have never been so embarrassed of anything they have ever written before and trying to do this is physically painful. They just cannot do this any further. This is the dumbest thing they have ever tried to do.

The end.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Dec 18, 2016

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Diogines posted:

You turn the Subjugator Titan around and march back towards the main chambers of the Palace of Pleasure. A horde of Bloodthirsty and an armies of Grey Knights following behind you. Khador Drago cries out "Star Child! No! Only you can save the imperium!" But you ignore his desperate please.

You go to the Hall of a Thousand Plates.

You eat a lot of food and eventually eat people. Then you become a flesh-starved-monster and become a Slaneshi daemon prince.

The Capybaras have never been so embarrassed of anything they have ever written before and trying to do this is physically painful. They just cannot do this any further. This is the dumbest thing they have ever tried to do.

The end.

You heard it guys, THIS is the bar we need to clear for future stupid decisions.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Hahahahahahahahahhaah brilliant.

:golfclap:

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
:10bux: well spent, name-reverterino's :thumbsup:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

we hosed up by picking the tank.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

quote:

<~Diog> Trying to process Ur is not difficult. It has rules and stuff. Trying to process "What happens if you accept an invitation to Divine Hedonism?" is tough. Trying to make it interesting is tougher.

Sorry Goons.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

What a great use of :10bux: indeed.

Should've gone full Indor instead, I have no idea what THE GREAT HOLY ONES were thinking with taking Azz Party Dimension as their what-if.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Viking_Helmet posted:

Don't blame the chosen ones. Blame the unwashed masses that ended up being able to vote anyways.

And also because we didn't actually vote for depraved house of temptations, we voted to hang out with Azzazel when he invited us during Chop Off our Balls -Ghazi

:argh:

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

No one specified as to when you accepted his offer, which he made twice.

Both of which were equivalent to "Come party at my place!"

Diogines fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 18, 2016

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Hahaha, that's great. So that's what happens when you try to brute force writers block.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We never got to see the elves.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

the_steve posted:

You heard it guys, THIS is the bar we need to clear for future stupid decisions.

Aside from being a loving hilarious turn of events, this is probably for the best. In retrospect I'm not sure if I really wanted to see the results of what we were asking for anyway, I think we were rapidly heading towards the CYOA equivalent of "The National Anthem".

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Sweet redemption as the rightest voter.

*nods head contentedly*

TacoNight
Feb 18, 2011

Stop, hey, what's that sound?

Slaan posted:

Don't blame the chosen ones. Blame the unwashed masses that ended up being able to vote anyways.

And also because we didn't actually vote for depraved house of temptations, we voted to hang out with Azzazel when he invited us during Chop Off our Balls -Ghazi

:argh:

Y'all got monkey-pawed hard.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Such is life! Still think it was an interesting turn of events, and we're going to have all sorts of speculation about stuff spawned off this. Even if it's not 'true' true, there's likely stuff that will end up in the neighborhood of truth!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Tsyni posted:

Sweet redemption as the rightest voter.

*nods head contentedly*

I'm not gonna lie, since you're member of Team Hunger in realworld I was baffled why you didn't vote to finally slake the craving here. I bow to your wisdom on all things nom.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Diogines posted:

The end.

Hooray, we won!

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
We should've gone full Athar.

Here's to the next name changing thread in GBS

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

We never got to see the elves.

Eldar.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Viking_Helmet posted:

:moments:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Asbeel promised he'd find out for us who alt-Ishamal was before we left :colbert:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

alpaca diseases posted:

Asbeel promised he'd find out for us who alt-Ishamal was before we left :colbert:

Robute Guilliman

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Yup.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

This has been the best diversion yet.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
That makes El a corpse god. All kneel before the true powers of chaos

WE SHALL HIDE BEHIND METAL BAWKSES SHIELDS NO LONGER

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

lol we broke the GM's will.

Hey Diog, before you declare total defeat, can we go to the Hall of Visions (or whatever it's called) and get a glimpse at Seir???

C'mon. You know you've had a description of the city set aside for years you've probably been dying to bust out!

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

FoxTerrier posted:

Hey Diog, before you declare total defeat, can we go to the Hall of Visions (or whatever it's called) and get a glimpse at Seir???

C'mon. You know you've had a description of the city set aside for years you've probably been dying to bust out!

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

FoxTerrier posted:

You're such an optimist.

lol

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Tsyni posted:

You're such an optimist.

Hey it was worth a shot!

It's everything I thought it could be!

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...
You sure it's not a little further south?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Viking_Helmet posted:

You sure it's not a little further south?

Best Post of the Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jester Mcgee
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of things have happened to me over my life.

I'm so happy about this. It was funnier and cooler than I ever could have hoped for. I am not being ironic. I was worried that it was going to get stock in "try to weasel our way into real answers mode" and instead it went insane and broke. Brilliant

• Locked thread