Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Lately I've been passing out stoned in my recliner while watching some old sitcom like Married With Children or Roseanne in the middle of the night. It's a pretty comfy recliner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

autoaim.cfg posted:

There is no other way. I cannot fathom WHY someone would wear underwear to bed. Boggles the mind. And I'm not being sarcastic. I just don't get it.

a shameful display posted:

keeps everything in one place and also puts a barrier between your rancid taint and the good sheets

I'm sorry about your rancid taint. I've got this thing called "hygiene". You should look it up. I hear it's all the rage with the non-stinkin' crowd these days.

And unless you're Suzanna Holmes or you have some weird medical condition where your balls dangle around your ankles I can assure you that everything stays quite where they should be.

Man, I'd never sleep in junk-prisons if I have the option not to.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nathilus posted:

Jealous poor moron. Oh well. It's not that sad really at least you don't know what you are missing. Enjoy your boxsprings and straw mat I guess.

i sleep on a pile of rusted scrap metal that i also call my wife

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I also sleep naked , i can't say my junk or butt dirty anything up. Maybe if you are truly grotesque this would be an issue

I do drool in my sleep a lot though, it sucks

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

VendaGoat posted:

Just loving lol if you don't spend some loving money on an item you are going to use daily, for a third of your loving life.

Seriously. It's like, yeah. A nice bed setup is hundreds or thousands of dollars that you could otherwise spend on blow or w/e. I get it. But loving spend the money anyway, goddamn. A good bed helps keep you healthy and is pretty sexy tbh.

a shameful display
Sep 24, 2016

autoaim.cfg posted:

I've got this thing called "hygiene".

what the gently caress are you even talking about. who's got the time

autoaim.cfg posted:

And unless your balls dangle around your ankles I can assure you that everything stays quite where they should be.

:smugdon:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Seriously. It's like, yeah. A nice bed setup is hundreds or thousands of dollars that you could otherwise spend on blow or w/e. I get it. But loving spend the money anyway, goddamn. A good bed helps keep you healthy and is pretty sexy tbh.

sometimes mice pop out of my scrap metal bed and if im quick enough i can snatch em to use as a little pillow

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pick posted:

Here's a pic of how I set it up at my old, crappier apartment

:prepop:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

This owns. I need it. With this I could be sure They'll never get to me while I'm sleeping.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ProfessorMurder posted:

Lately I've been passing out stoned in my recliner while watching some old sitcom like Married With Children or Roseanne in the middle of the night. It's a pretty comfy recliner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlfE_IplWAU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

It was a lifesaver in minnesota.

my wheelhouse
Nov 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Another night of good sleep, in my bed, for about 7 hours, uninterrupted.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my doctors propel me from bed each morning with several injections of pure methamphetamine and put me back down at night using propofyl and 5 xanax

Greek Tragedy
Aug 4, 2008

That sounds like a recipe for getting snatched and murdered

Nathilus posted:

. A good bed helps keep you healthy and is pretty sexy tbh.

Precisely. A man with a nice and comfortable bed is a man that appreciates self care. Sexy as hell.

A great bed is a great 'benefit' in an FWB situation.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Hardawn posted:

I have a bar, you take almost a bar. Let's call the whole thing off!

My scrip says i can take up to 4 mg :D im not quite there yet. Soon though!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

succ posted:

opiates

I always have weird, oddly intense dreams on opiates. Like I'm driving on a road that's sunny, but it's a bad sunny and if it doesn't stop being so well lit everyone on Earth is going to die. Is that a thing, because it's what usually keeps me from sleeping on them, whenever I am tempted.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Meatwolfe posted:

My scrip says i can take up to 4 mg :D im not quite there yet. Soon though!

dang howd you swing that

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

I always have weird, oddly intense dreams on opiates. Like I'm driving on a road that's sunny, but it's a bad sunny and if it doesn't stop being so well lit everyone on Earth is going to die. Is that a thing, because it's what usually keeps me from sleeping on them, whenever I am tempted.

woah that sounds cool tho

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

thathonkey posted:

dang howd you swing that

My doctor is mainly concerned with my transplant meds, so when he asked how much benzos i was on i said 1mg four times a day instead of 0.5. Ive actually been trying to get some sort of referral to get off this poo poo, but no luck so far.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You tell your doc next time you're getting refills you wanna get off

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

You tell your doc next time you're getting refills you wanna get off

Ive tried cold turkey before. Wound up in the ER. But i suppose it cant hurt to ask. If he just cancels the scrip im pretty hosed though.

moselle
Nov 18, 2012

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Zzulu posted:

I also sleep naked , i can't say my junk or butt dirty anything up. Maybe if you are truly grotesque this would be an issue

I do drool in my sleep a lot though, it sucks

Same here, although I also sleep using a CPAP machine and with a constant longing for the sweet release of death.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy5B-AnzwTo

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

drat I just realized the latest Star Trek movie stole/homaged this joke (depending on whether you liked the movie or not).

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cnut the Great posted:

drat I just realized the latest Star Trek movie stole/homaged this joke (depending on whether you liked the movie or not).

I haven't seen it. Star trek....

KHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Marmaduke! posted:

In a big bed with my wife

I sleep in a racing car. Do you?

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

With the aid of powerful anti-psychotic medication.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Droid Washington posted:

I sleep in a racing car. Do you?

I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I snore and sweat and this is probably why i have sex friends but no boyfriend.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

one of my sex friends is a huge jerk but he has a really good bed and is extremely good at sex and these things are just bout equally attractive.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

On top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Shithouse Dave posted:

I snore and sweat and this is probably why i have sex friends but no boyfriend.

its because youre a gross goon

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

with my hand down my pants

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ProfessorMurder posted:

I SAID STOP EMBARRASSING ME DAD!

my wheelhouse
Nov 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
8 solid hours and woken up by my cat, the perfect alarm.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Zzulu posted:

its because youre a gross goon

this is a true fact often discovered too late because when i am not in bed I'm pretty and i don't smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Cuttlefish
Apr 6, 2016
Poorly

• Locked thread