Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

that was a real bad flop...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
This game owns

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Agreed.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

angryrobots posted:

Looks good here? I'm on watchespn on a roku.

Maybe my problem is that I'm watching it directly on ESPN.

It's a good game though.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

App State is cool and good

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I can't decide if I like toledos unis or not

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rick posted:

Maybe my problem is that I'm watching it directly on ESPN.

It's a good game though.

Looks fine on my tv

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MourningView posted:

Looks fine on my tv

It looks fine on mine now too, for whatever reason until about ten minutes ago it just looked awful. I would say it was something to do with my tuning adapter but ESPN is one of the 'pure' stations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Toledo wasn't fooled at all.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
What the gently caress was any of that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Of all the things you can review in football, it feels like something like "was the kick good or not" should be one of them.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Toledlol

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
wow

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

that cajun is ragin

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I hope someone else saw the ending of this Youngstown EWU game. Incredible ending!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I saw a Rajun Cajun channel his inner Ted Ginn Jr.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

kayakyakr posted:

I hope someone else saw the ending of this Youngstown EWU game. Incredible ending!

Touchdown catch using the defender's back to secure it. Pretty amazing.

Really got to question the time management though. I mean it all worked out but so much wasted time. Was Pelini that bad at it at Nebraska?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Touchdown catch using the defender's back to secure it. Pretty amazing.

Really got to question the time management though. I mean it all worked out but so much wasted time. Was Pelini that bad at it at Nebraska?

that's what I was thinking. management there was truly awful.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

kayakyakr posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianMFloyd/status/810316647785500672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Holy poo poo, that catch in the Youngstown State game! Awesome.

So, interestingly enough, I'm a Youngstown native and current resident and have been cheering for Youngstown State since back when I met Jim Tressel at a Pizza Hut back in the 90's. Earlier this year I was at a YSU game and met a player's parents that were sitting behind me and would cheer every time their son had a good play. They were super nice and ever since I've followed their son and cheered extra hard for him.

That player? #83 Kevin Rader.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn that catch/ending is ridiculous, and that story is awesome Mahoning.

That's a pretty big upset isn't it? I thought Eastern Washington was supposed to be super good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Wherever Hagetaka is I hope he's enjoying Southern Miss being back in a bowl game.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Terrible final drive for ULaLa. Bad clock management abounds tonight.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

Goddamn that catch/ending is ridiculous, and that story is awesome Mahoning.

That's a pretty big upset isn't it? I thought Eastern Washington was supposed to be super good.

Eastern Washington was the two seed (which is why the game is being played on that insane red field) so yeah it's an upset

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Rick posted:

Of all the things you can review in football, it feels like something like "was the kick good or not" should be one of them.

there should be a laser that makes the uprights extend into infinity

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sash! posted:

The laser should be hot enough to cut leather, and if the football is sliced in half, the FG / attempt is good.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Sash! posted:

All football problems can be solved by lasers

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

CannonFodder posted:

The laser should be hot enough to cut leather, and if the football is sliced in half, the FG / attempt is worth two points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

MourningView posted:

All football problems can be solved by lasers

Did the ball get into the end zone? If it breaches the laser.
Did the field goal count? Lasers will tell us.
Fix Harbaugh's dorky glasses? Laser surgery

Checks out.

• Locked thread