Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

How long until the Guns'braster class is unlocked?

(I love LPs of games like this, so chill to just watch things play out.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Count me as another who started this game recently due to the thread. Using tables and such is really useful, but I understand how troublesome it is to get into the habit. What helped me learn was to assign one of my mouse's side buttons to "use". After that table flipping became much more fluid since it took the task away from the hand using WASD.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm glad I got one last Muscle Relaxant run in before the update. The buff to rifle damage isn't quite as obscene anymore.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I am slowly catching up to the LP, Scruffy, and I have a challenge for you to spruce things up; when you encounter the boss doors next run, get close enough for the door to open.

That's it.

• Locked thread