Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Decided to bring my acoustic to the party in case anyone want to hear me sing some songs.

ol yeller

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
[somebody moves my acoustic out of the way so they can sit on the sofa] ooohhh careful, careful

ol yeller

yeah its got its own case. travel ready, anytime.

ol yeller

driving my car to the party so I can drive home drunk

keanureeves99

ol yeller posted:

[somebody moves my acoustic out of the way so they can sit on the sofa] ooohhh careful, careful

White Genocide
ill be out here on the patio, with my Gibson Acoustic

woozy pawsies

no it doesn't plug in, it's acoustic

grumple wumpkins

i want to suck dick

Hooray
Deg

[finishing tuning my acoustic guitar at the party, clearing my throat, sniffing]

fishboots

ol yeller posted:

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

i'll bring my bandolier of harmonicas so we can play in any key

Mulaney Power Move

grumple wumpkins posted:

no it doesn't plug in, it's acoustic

couch-locked yospos guy straightening up: you.. got a computer in that thing?

crusader_complex
[sits down 'pretzel' style and listens, grooving along to it]

Retarded_Clown_
OP i think you misspelled autistic

its a trap haha

Ackbar

code:
Tabbed by: Jason R.
Band: 311
Song: Amber
Album: From Chaos
E-mail: [email]eretor@hotmail.com[/email]

[Intro]

G.1
E|----------------0--------------------|
B|---------------1-1-------------------|
G|----0-4-0---0-2--------0-4-0--0-4-0--|
D|-2-3----------------2-3--------------|
A|-------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------|
Print: total of 7 pages

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller

general anime posted:

code:
Tabbed by: Jason R.
Band: 311
Song: Amber
Album: From Chaos
E-mail: [email]eretor@hotmail.com[/email]

[Intro]

G.1
E|----------------0--------------------|
B|---------------1-1-------------------|
G|----0-4-0---0-2--------0-4-0--0-4-0--|
D|-2-3----------------2-3--------------|
A|-------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------|
Print: total of 7 pages

I'm self-taught

ol yeller

ol yeller posted:

I'm self-taught

[smacking the guitar on every 4th beat]mucho gusto!! me llamo bradley! [beginning to clap]

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

i quickly check inside the house to see if anyone else brought an acoustic, but i'll bring mine in anyways if the guy doesn't have a beard.

I'm all about the swishy.
Sandy Hook Truther

general anime posted:

[smacking the guitar on every 4th beat]mucho gusto!! me llamo bradley! [beginning to clap]

lmao

ol yeller

ol yeller posted:

lol

EpicCareMadBitch

Hot guy having a woke conversation with other ppl at the party: I swear to god I never even noticed neil degrassetyson was black until this summer... Wait, do you hear that? It sounds like an acoustic cover of beyonce - daddy lessons, beyonce - lemonade's 'latin guitar with edm percussion' track that every pop diva was putting on their albums this year
-- How i snagged my man and the modernlife version of when prince eric falls in love with Arijel just by hearing her voice in little mermaid

Skylark

🌺 You, yes you, reading this. You are important, && I care about you. 🌺

Skylark posted:

Hot guy having a woke conversation with other ppl at the party: I swear to god I never even noticed neil degrassetyson was black until this summer... Wait, do you hear that? It sounds like an acoustic cover of beyonce - daddy lessons, beyonce - lemonade's 'latin guitar with edm percussion' track that every pop diva was putting on their albums this year
-- How i snagged my man and the modernlife version of when prince eric falls in love with Arijel just by hearing her voice in little mermaid

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

Skylark posted:

ol yeller

Skylark posted:

hey I just realized I'm really wasted. I need to go to the bathroom. do you want to come

keanureeves99

ol yeller posted:

I'm self-taught

grumple wumpkins

I'll queitly wheel up and sit on the lovely storage ottoman from target to use as a cajon during the noodling

slam flanders

this next one is called "I Think of My Dick as an Oversized Clit"

Oh Don Piano

my guitar

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Green Day - Time of your life

Lookin' Retro
Feelin' Retro

QueefLatina

eternal thx to scrub/dendy/crap/arf

ol yeller posted:

haha

Blerick

that one? i just call it "acoustic noodling"

large hands
gonna play and sing right where everyone is talking

trying to jack off
I play the opening rift to Over the Hills and Far Away for seven hours.

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

can you play wonderwall

by Lowtax

Iron Prince

----------------

*someone asks if they can play a song on my acoustic* Ugh, I'd let you, but it's tuned to drop-D and it's sounding real good for Staind songs, so, maybe next time man.

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

ol yeller posted:

Decided to bring my acoustic to the party in case anyone want to hear me sing some songs.

lmao

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

ol yeller posted:

yeah its got its own case. travel ready, anytime.

lol

Jack Daniels

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[sits down 'pretzel' style and listens, grooving along to it]

Jack Daniels
  • Locked thread
«4 »