Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
I have attack-moved down the thread and I will throw tepid attacks at all enemies I encounter until I am slain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Death Bot posted:

What's everyone's dota tunes, I've mostly been listening to soft jazz bc I secretly wish every game soundtrack was the wave race soundtrack
70s soul music ftw

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

jBrereton posted:

70s soul music ftw

Have at you! :dota101: *throws small blue particle at you, misses frost nova* hyaaaaa

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
Whats wrong with flaming besides people getting offended instead of flaming back

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

VideoGames posted:

Then I feel sad for its future.

2016 is almost over

it's time for a new journey

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Death Bot posted:

What's everyone's dota tunes, I've mostly been listening to soft jazz bc I secretly wish every game soundtrack was the wave race soundtrack

Anything involving people screaming, crying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1Ip8HcENI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoExD0LcxVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bVyyoHHBkc
Basically human misery, just like Dota.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Swans - The Seer is a great album to listen to during DOTA

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gangnam reference posted:

Whats wrong with flaming besides people getting offended instead of flaming back

Exactly. This game and community is built around it.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
if you can't flame or be flamed you loving suck, i say

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

Dota 2 7.00 breaks almost all Chinese input method (IME), can't type ChineseBug (self.DotA2)

:thurman:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I do not think Wukong, The Monkey King, should have such a long duration on his passive's counter marker, especially considering he can switch targets without dropping stacks (also it does a ton of damage at level 1).

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Swans - The Seer is a great album to listen to during DOTA

Public Castration is a Good Idea is even better.
but Swans Are Dead is the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEzP685T4L0

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Dota 2 7.00 breaks almost all Chinese input method (IME), can't type ChineseBug (self.DotA2)

:thurman:

im ChineseBug

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cuntellectual posted:

I do not think Wukong, The Monkey King, should have such a long duration on his passive's counter marker, especially considering he can switch targets without dropping stacks (also it does a ton of damage at level 1).

I agree, Cuntellectual

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Cuntellectual posted:

Also worth noting is that once you manage to hit four stacks, the buff will never time out and you need to actually use up the attacks to have the buff expire, which makes it really easy to build up stacks by using your skills and then gently caress off and wait for all your stuff to be off cooldown to eviscerate a support with no time limit.

I guess the bright side is that there's a lot of different ways they could adjust him without totally gutting him, but if the past heroes have taught us anything he'll get a sizable nerf and still be amazing

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Ambivalent posted:

im ChineseBug

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ambivalent posted:

im ChineseBug

They all are

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Snazzy Frocks posted:

if you can't flame or be flamed you loving suck, i say

I have no problem with funny flaming. I think the problem is that some of the posters yet to make an appearance are really, really bad at it and end up making really poor and bad posts that get the thread moved or closed. (Some of the YOSPOS tier guys are truly awful at it).

I am totally willing to give this thread a good chance at being funny and good!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Purge refused to take photos with people at The International 6 afterparty. What is he hiding???

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I have no problem with funny flaming. I think the problem is that some of the posters yet to make an appearance are really, really bad at it and end up making really poor and bad posts that get the thread moved or closed. (Some of the YOSPOS tier guys are truly awful at it).

thank you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nanomashoes posted:

Purge refused to take photos with people at The International 6 afterparty. What is he hiding???

He killed his wife

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Can you shame anyone who reports people like kewpuh did that one time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol yeah that was good

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Absolutely.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

VideoGames posted:

Absolutely.

Optimistic about this thread now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm tired of seeing monkey king in single draft every game...

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
i havent played in 7 months but this monkey guy sounds like a real terror

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Equipped with an Aether Lens he becomes truly terrifying.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

What range!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Monkey King is an incredibly strong roaming support just like other roaming supports Riki, PA, and Weaver.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nanomashoes posted:

Monkey King is an incredibly strong roaming support just like other roaming supports Riki, PA, and Weaver.

lol

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

He killed his wife

I don't think he's married, or else he would not be able to make 9 hour long videos where he reads the patch notes out loud from start to finish.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nanomashoes posted:

I don't think he's married, or else he would not be able to make 9 hour long videos where he reads the patch notes out loud from start to finish.

Right, he's able to do that now

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

catn believe tracker's a libertarian

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Craig k pick

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

What the hell is this 7.0 thing I haven't played in years and now it's like hots?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's dota, bern, but not as we know it!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The patch is like 6 GB and I literally can't afford to download it because I have no internet. :discourse:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

The patch is like 6 GB and I literally can't afford to download it because I have no internet. :discourse:

Jesus Christ Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
u should help a brother out with that 60k a year u make bbg

• Locked thread