Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DoctorGonzo posted:

According to our friend Rovert she is an alcoholic. Dont be too hard on her.

I wonder what she said to Rovert that made him so mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Like every woman ever, absolutely nothing.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Suplex Liberace posted:

Sasha, ignoring the awful state of her story lines is actually good and im glad she's escaped the heap that is current nxt.

Agreed. I've enjoyed most of her matches with Charlotte and prior to that never ending feud she was in 4 of the best women's matches in wwe history. I hope she doesn't kill herself bumping for nia jax because she's one of the best women wwe has ever had. At least stay healthy long enough to wrestle Emma.

Bayley vs Charlotte could be really good but Bayley needs to never do that weird rolling around move ever again. It's worse than Dean's clothesline.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Defiance Industries posted:

I wonder what she said to Rovert that made him so mad.

No.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Elimination chamber is a Smackdown PPV btw so expect a Raw guy to win the Rumble.

By which I mean Finn.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

RAW Talk was the first time I've heard Charlotte and not wanted to kill myself. She may not have been very quick on the improvisation, but it was cool to hear her talk like a normal human being for a bit.

I'm real glad I don't have to hear their promos every week.

Sasha and Charlotte are both way better when they get to Just Talk, they're terrible actresses. Bayley is better at scripted promos, but not by much.

Also dudes, Bayley has been doing that stupid spot for eons, I'm very confused why it's now A Thing.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dias posted:

Sasha and Charlotte are both way better when they get to Just Talk, they're terrible actresses. Bayley is better at scripted promos, but not by much.

Also dudes, Bayley has been doing that stupid spot for eons, I'm very confused why it's now A Thing.

I dont watch nxt but that move looks like crap.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dont watch nxt but that move looks like crap.

I don't get it either but it's something she does almost every match. I guess it's literally Just Having Fun, Maggle.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It is notable that NXT has gone downhill after Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley left.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

it's basically a taunt. like ziggler doing a headstand headlock or when swagger did pushups on an opponent.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

WrasslorMonkey posted:

:vince:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Suplex Liberace posted:

Sasha, ignoring the awful state of her story lines is actually good and im glad she's escaped the heap that is current nxt.
Her problem is being afraid of Vince and thinking that HHH will back her up in creative.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alain Post posted:

It is notable that NXT has gone downhill after Sasha/Charlotte/Bayley left.
the first brooklyn takeover was, imo, the very peak of NXT

there have probably been takeovers with more solid wrestling up and down the card but god drat i was desperate to see every match on that show, even the baron corbin one

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

Her problem is being afraid of Vince and thinking that HHH will back her up in creative.

Got three messages from three completely separate people the last week about Sasha being increasingly difficult backstage. Basically she has a big head.

Becky and Bayley are the most liked women by the roster. Charlotte is liked too but she has that Cena thing that marks her as a bit removed from the rest of the roster. But Charlotte is still really respected. Sasha is the least liked of the four by the roster by a large margin.

I am genuinely not pushing my narratives this time.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What about Alexa Bliss, scoopman?

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

DoctorGonzo posted:

This is an important question imo

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

VJeff posted:

Elimination chamber is a Smackdown PPV btw so expect a Raw guy to win the Rumble.

By which I mean Finn.

Cena wins Rumble, AJ loses, belt to Taker in the chamber.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DoctorGonzo posted:

I have it on good authority that everyone is super rude to her and that Renee is jealous of her style.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

Got three messages from three completely separate people the last week about Sasha being increasingly difficult backstage. Basically she has a big head.

I'm imagining sasha's forehead getting progressively bigger like a cartoon where one of the dumb characters gets hyper smart

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert is Lawler legit out of the company, or just off TV

Sidenote, why

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i want to go to there. i want to stand amongst the many wrestling fans, wearing our pajamas

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stale Saltines posted:

I have it on good authority that everyone is super rude to her and that Renee is jealous of her style.

HOW DARE THEY!?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dunno WWE roster wise. But Alexa was well liked in NXT. Kept herself to herself to a certain degree but not out of stuck upness more she just likes to have a small circle of real friends and stay at home. I think the most angry I ever heard the NXT roster be was when someone posted fake nudes of her on slut shaming website with the story that she slept her way to the top. Other wrestlers were angry as that isn't her AT ALL and you know yourself it doesn't take much for a woman to get a rep online. Wrestlers politely DM'd fans asking them to delete links to the "story".

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

I dunno WWE roster wise. But Alexa was well liked in NXT. Kept herself to herself to a certain degree but not out of stuck upness more she just likes to have a small circle of real friends and stay at home. I think the most angry I ever heard the NXT roster be was when someone posted fake nudes of her on slut shaming website with the story that she slept her way to the top. Other wrestlers were angry as that isn't her AT ALL and you know yourself it doesn't take much for a woman to get a rep online. Wrestlers politely DM'd fans asking them to delete links to the "story".

thank you, scoopman. hopefully she has a great reign on the A show. SmackDown: Live!

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Noam "Alica Fooooooooooooaaax" "I'm a potential Rapist" Dar is the weirdest gimmick on the main roster

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I'm imagining sasha's forehead getting progressively bigger like a cartoon where one of the dumb characters gets hyper smart

you don't need to imagine that

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Solus posted:

Noam "Alica Fooooooooooooaaax" "I'm a potential Rapist" Dar is the weirdest gimmick on the main roster

So he's doing a Rovert gimmick?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
There's a clumsy thing I could write about Alexa's teenage anorexia and how it effected her emotional development. But initially she had a hard time coping with the performance side of Wrestling. She was left devastated when she was booed in her hometown as a babyface against Sasha and took it extremely personal. NXT retooled her character but bigger than that she dove into all the immersion techniques the NXT acting coach Howard Fine gave her. Now she is the ice queen outside of that one time on Talkin Smack when she was asked about her mother being in the audience when she won the title.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
What I'ms saying is "Alicia Fox on a Pole match when?"

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah i read something about that. I think Alexa has the potential to be a great face and good role model with her experience as Lexi Kaufmann.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/stories/hilliard/news/2008/09/10/0911hicheer2_ln.html

""My heart rate dropped to 28," said Kaufman. "If I hadn't gotten to the hospital when I did, they said I would have died the next day."

""I was not allowed to walk around because I was burning too many calories," she recalled. "I was on a 4,000-calorie diet and I was still losing weight. I was hypermetobolic. I was 89 pounds. I was not healthy"

Holy crap this girl is a survivor i wish her all the success in the world.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Dec 21, 2016

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Lets stop disrespecting rovert and get this thread back to what it was meant for: respecting Braun Stroman

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Basic Chunnel posted:

Lets stop disrespecting rovert and get this thread back to what it was meant for: respecting Braun Stroman

Yeah, im a legit fan of the big man. I hope he kicks Samis rear end.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

rovert posted:

okay now tell me how everyone feels about alicia fuuuuuuuuuuucks

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Scoop: Noam Dar is Scottish for "Norm Dad"

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Blasmeister posted:

it's basically a taunt. like ziggler doing a headstand headlock or when swagger did pushups on an opponent.

It always reminded me of Angle for some reason. But a more FUN Angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIOCf2UXBlE&t=201s

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Enzo would be even better at his icky pick up artist gimmick if he was a heel.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Panamaniac posted:

It always reminded me of Angle for some reason. But a more FUN Angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIOCf2UXBlE&t=201s

Aww man... thank you as I always love me some Angle. Seriously that guy was so drat good before a legion of injuries and TNA. TBK also reeks of awesomeness. You made my night until I can watch the A show.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Girlfriend just gave me early giftmas present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

thats a cool Al Bundy toy

• Locked thread