Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Manifisto posted:

a luvcow hole would be sketchy (or painterly) and involve something cute, but I can't do it justice--you'll have to ask him directly:

the Wednesday hole

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
It depends on how efficient you are at compacting evidence, OP.

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

FluffieDuckie posted:

if the empty hole is in your heart, here's a hug friend :glomp:

OP's logic is otherwise air-tight: the dirt has been removed. The question is whether there is a void and whether that void should be replaced. Here's another :glomp: OP. Wanna catch the new Star War with me?

Plebian Parasite

Captain Splashback posted:

OP's logic is otherwise air-tight: the dirt has been removed. The question is whether there is a void and whether that void should be replaced. Here's another :glomp: OP. Wanna catch the new Star War with me?

What the op failed to mention, is that while there is no dirt in the hole on the ground, there is a tree in the hole, and a limb on the tree, and a branch on the limb, and a nest on the branch, and an egg in the nest, and a bird in the egg, and a wing on the bird, and a feather on the wing, and a bug on the feather, and a germ on the bug.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
maybe the ground beneath you is just a hole that has not been dug yet

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Plebian Parasite posted:

What the op failed to mention, is that while there is no dirt in the hole on the ground, there is a tree in the hole, and a limb on the tree, and a branch on the limb, and a nest on the branch, and an egg in the nest, and a bird in the egg, and a wing on the bird, and a feather on the wing, and a bug on the feather, and a germ on the bug.

:trumppop:

That is a grave omission. OP will have to account for your allegations before joining me in Star War and :glomp:

Ultra Spoot

Plebian Parasite posted:

Gonna go out on a limb here and say a bird in the hole is worth two in the bug. Wait, what were we talking about? Oh god where am I

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Every hole is just a grave waiting to happen -Deepak Chopra

vanisher

Every tombstone you see is a failed hole
- Anonymous

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FactsAreUseless

More like how many Doll Parts can fill a Hole, amirite 90s Kids? 90s Kids? ... oh my god, oh no, oh no, 90s Kids, what's wrong? Wake up, please, please get up, oh Jesus, oh Jesus Christ! he's not breathing, Sam! Sam! He's not breathing! Call 911, oh my god, do you know CPR? I don't know CPR. I don't know -- dammit, Sam, calm down! 90s Kids is dying! Do you hear me? He's loving, Christ, I was just making a stupid joke about that old band and I turn around and he just, gently caress, Sam, tell them our address. Our address, Sam! Please! We need an ambulance! Oh my god. 90s Kids, I... god, please be okay. Please be okay. We'll listen to that Meat Puppets album you like, come on, we'll listen to those cool bootlegs you found on Napster, the ones that were attributed to Nirvana but were totally not Nirvana, right? Remember how mad you were about that, 90s Kids? Heh... please don't die... you're my best friend. Please.

Manifisto

[paramedic, gravely]: well I'm not going to lie to you, it's serious. I'm afraid he's got . . .

a head like a hole.

[winks]

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I've got a whole lot of half holes at a holistic wholesale store that I wholeheartedly wish to trade for at least one whole hole.

slap me silly
i dont know exactly but im pretty sure there was a hole lot of dirt in there at one point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Manifisto posted:

we don't specifically have a buddhism thread, but you might contemplate whether emptiness is also a form of completeness

this is covered to some extent in the poetry thread

form is emptiness, emptiness is form ✌️️

• Locked thread