Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Fleet of foot, and all that!
I'm looking for a funny edit (I can't remember if it was a video or a GIF) of the Sentry Gun deleted scene from Aliens, only they've edited it so they end up testing the guns a little bit too enthusiastically and end up burning through all their ammo.

TIA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
???

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
I think you might have dreamed that one up op

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
here you go op

Yoshimo
Oct 5, 2003

Fleet of foot, and all that!
Found it whoever wants to see it:

https://fat.gfycat.com/UnlawfulLimpAntbear.webm

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

You died years ago. You are a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
That scene always mildly annoyed me:

You lug about two huge cases, each about the size of an office desk and yet you only bring 500 rounds of ammunition to go with them.

You'd think someone would have said 'hey, why don't we pack a little more ammunition, so they don't run out after 34 seconds?"

• Locked thread