Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##vote gulagdolls

##vote bowmore

##vote bowmore
##vote bowmore

##vote no lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote

podima

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Podima posted:

##vote bowmore

##vote bowmore
##vote bowmore

##vote no lynch

bowmore posted:

##vote

podima

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote i'm very disappointed with you all trying to circumvent the no talking rule with quotes. shameful. but also, we have to lynch someone today you goddamned clods. its turboman not slOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWlad. i'm going to assume that stickup is town. i could go for either bowmore or podima, both of their post histories are suspect. oh and by the way this is an official nickname for podima that has existed in votefinder since the beginning of time and just happens to coincidentally make sense in context now. ALSO btw I need to eat this week so if anyone could paypal ten bucks to gulagscam@yahoo.com I would be very appreciative. now if one more person tries to no lynch I Will summon a horde of 10000000000000000000000000 (ten hundred billions) demonds onto this internet website and obliterate your forums accounts which you use, to post here.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

bowmore posted:

##vote pmush

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for PMush Perfect!

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

PMush Perfect (5): SLASHER HAWKE, GulagDolls, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, SLASHER HAWKE, EXAKT Science, this is a stickup, bowmore
SLASHER HAWKE (2): bowmore, Podima, PMush Perfect, bowmore

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

GulagDolls posted:

##vote i'm very disappointed with you all trying to circumvent the no talking rule with quotes. shameful. but also, we have to lynch someone today you goddamned clods. its turboman not slOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWlad. i'm going to assume that stickup is town. i could go for either bowmore or podima, both of their post histories are suspect. oh and by the way this is an official nickname for podima that has existed in votefinder since the beginning of time and just happens to coincidentally make sense in context now. ALSO btw I need to eat this week so if anyone could paypal ten bucks to gulagscam@yahoo.com I would be very appreciative. now if one more person tries to no lynch I Will summon a horde of 10000000000000000000000000 (ten hundred billions) demonds onto this internet website and obliterate your forums accounts which you use, to post here.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote podima

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##yolo ##prollybowmorebutfuckit ##buttfuckit ##dieyoung ##princessleia
##vote podima

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Podima is hammered!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote podima

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Krunge posted:

##vote podima

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

eat poo poo you fucktard

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Podima posted:

youre a dumb butt

Podima posted:

stupid as poo poo btw and EXACTLY the kind of

Podima posted:

fucktard

Podima posted:

Fookin lazy

Podima posted:

in bed and everywhere else,

Podima posted:

eat poo poo

Podima posted:

PS Birdstrike, please repost your Infinitum fanfiction.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Podima (3): GulagDolls, bowmore, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, bowmore, bowmore, bowmore, bowmore, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, bowmore, bowmore, this is a stickup
Lynch No One! (1): Podima, Podima, Podima, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, this is a stickup, Podima, Podima, this is a stickup, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima
this is a stickup (0): bowmore, bowmore
GulagDolls (0): Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima
bowmore (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima, Podima

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

:justpost: JUST :justpost: VOTE :justpost:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
YOU loving DONKEY

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Podima (TOWN) has been TURBO'd D4

this is a stickup (TOWN) has been ENDGAMED
gulagdolls (TOWN) has been ENDGAMED

:siren::justpost::siren: Bowmore (SCUM) is the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner :siren::justpost::siren:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

loving let me enjoy the AC you fucks. It's so goddamn hot. gently caress.

Thank you all for playing Turboman's Turbo Mafia.
A fun little concept mafs I wanted to run for a while that went on far longer than I thought it would due to timezones.

Not sure what would be changed if I were to run something of its kin again, but there you have it.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
uuuuuugh gently caress you bowmoooooore

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Infinitum posted:

loving let me enjoy the AC you fucks. It's so goddamn hot. gently caress.

Thank you all for playing Turboman's Turbo Mafia.
A fun little concept mafs I wanted to run for a while that went on far longer than I thought it would due to timezones.

Not sure what would be changed if I were to run something of its kin again, but there you have it.

i had fun ty inf

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
not surprised

Infinitum posted:

deadlines would help I think. also town players that are willing to no lynch at mylo when there is no down side would be good!!!

was fun though thanks

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote bowmore

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I hosed up on the last day as well as a No Lynch was a valid option and said it was the Final Day Turbo and that probably looked very bad for Podima once he voted that.

Legit wasn't expecting that option and should have made a ruling on it before the game began.
In the spirit of TURBO I think a No Lynch should NOT be allowed as we always want to be lynching someone.

Was a fun little game to sit back and watch from an emergent gameplay perspective, in how players would vote without the ability to case anyone. Was actually pleasantly surprised when you guys lynched PMush Perfect, and stopped the perfect scum victory.
Perhaps next time I wouldn't tell scum who the other player is, or something of its ilk.

My new favourite PM of the year

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

this is a stickup posted:

deadlines would help I think.

Agreed

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote bowmore

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

I hosed up on the last day as well as a No Lynch was a valid option and said it was the Final Day Turbo and that probably looked very bad for Podima once he voted that.

-____-;

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

:lol:

I suspected chaos > bowmore > podima in that order after the pmush lynch, and I almost went bowmore then, but decided against it after looking over the previous day's vote count again. hammering pmush never felt right to me.

tbh I hadn't considered no lynch as an option until pod did it, and after double checking that it was mylo and not lylo, I felt pretty good about him (he looks bad in those votes too) until I stopped to think and realized that's exactly how I would play it as scum.

proactively go for the no lynch, as anyone unwilling to do so = scum, kill the least scummy player on the no lynch and pin it on whoever didn't vote the next day

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
noice

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
had to hammer pmush, get that sweet town cred

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
no talking is very good for scum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
if you hadn't hammered I would have never suspected you

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I felt out was pretty obvious it was bowmore after chaos flipped town and I got nightkilled. His voting was crummy af

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
being obvious won me the game imo

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
lmao at bowmore with the lightning fast nks in this game and getting loving replaced out of anidav's game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this game was more interesting tbh

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

1. gently caress you podima
2. podima was right

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EXAKT Science posted:

I felt out was pretty obvious it was bowmore after chaos flipped town and I got nightkilled. His voting was crummy af

I felt it was pretty obvious it was bowmore when the Pmush hammer happened and the game reopened minutes later at 4am in America

TBF could have also been stickup which is why I quoted him in that post too but when I noticed that it was like 85/15

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

1. gently caress you podima
2. podima was right

Given that you're the one who got me into Mafia I'm goddamn framing this post.

Fun game, I had fun pseudo-casing on the last day. I was pretty mad at Gulag's "vote" though, that totally went against the spirit of this game.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quoting things to make 'cases' and attempting 2 signal thru votes were also against the spirit of 'turboing' and were both and in full effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GulagDolls posted:

quoting things to make 'cases' and attempting 2 signal thru votes were also against the spirit of 'turboing' and were both and in full effect

yeah but they were within the rules. What you did wasn't even against the spirit of the game, it was explicitly against the rules as written :colbert:

• Locked thread