Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote chaoslord

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote pmush

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote podima

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote chaoslord

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote podima

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): bowmore, GulagDolls, Podima, this is a stickup

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

:justpost: JUST :justpost: VOTE :justpost:

##vote podima

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

EXAKT Science (TOWN) deadededededed N3

:siren::justpost::siren: FINAL TURBO BEGINS NOW! LYNCH SCUM OR LOSE! :siren::justpost::siren:

##vote podima

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote i'm very disappointed with you all trying to circumvent the no talking rule with quotes. shameful. but also, we have to lynch someone today you goddamned clods. its turboman not slOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWlad. i'm going to assume that stickup is town. i could go for either bowmore or podima, both of their post histories are suspect. oh and by the way this is an official nickname for podima that has existed in votefinder since the beginning of time and just happens to coincidentally make sense in context now. ALSO btw I need to eat this week so if anyone could paypal ten bucks to gulagscam@yahoo.com I would be very appreciative. now if one more person tries to no lynch I Will summon a horde of 10000000000000000000000000 (ten hundred billions) demonds onto this internet website and obliterate your forums accounts which you use, to post here.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Infinitum posted:

I hosed up on the last day as well as a No Lynch was a valid option and said it was the Final Day Turbo and that probably looked very bad for Podima once he voted that.

-____-;

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quoting things to make 'cases' and attempting 2 signal thru votes were also against the spirit of 'turboing' and were both and in full effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nuh uh also paypal me

• Locked thread