Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Talkc posted:

Voice chat tonight on orks has been bad cockney accents and good times.

Orks: for people who actually like fun.

This right here is why I only play Orkz. Everyone else is a boring tryhard that hates fun.

It's also because once the WAAAAGH is triggered death loses all meaning and we can drown the enemy in our corpses. There is nothing more Orky than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Is there an Ork Steam group? I would want to run around with some other boyz. I exclusively play a flash git.

Edit: you would see me as limp_cheeze. During fortress maps I'll be yelling in chat and my character will be screaming WAAAAAAAAGGGHHH as I run into heavy fire, as an Ork should.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Apr 7, 2017

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Murder dudes for the WAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! What's s not to get?

• Locked thread