Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I got an orc named Gork an Mindy and a chaos guy named ANGRY IN CHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

lol the news section of this game is just amazing

Hey guys, we added voice coms, also press Q and hold it down to mark an objective to get lots of exp. Here is an example video of how it works. If you don't want to be commander relinquish command. Yah we won't tell you how to do that.

It feels like it is some weird guy playing the game making a post on steam instead of some sort of game developer.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Most of VOIP so far has been people pretending to be generals talking too much or people too quiet to be heard.

Man I love this.

Also I love the tzeench heal so far. Just their attack spell is kinda poo poo.

how bad is the voip on eldar and space marines?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

All I know about orc voip is I can understand them if they type and not if they speak.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

So I just unlocked the icon of flame for tzeench and only my traitor marine shooty man can equip this. What is going on, did they remove it for everyone else or is this just a new / old bug.

EDIT: it is traitor only lol that is such poo poo

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Apr 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

this is the closest I can get my chaos guy to look like a space marine

• Locked thread