Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I don't play much but the game can be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Gammymajams posted:

This is the worst-made game ever. I'm not sure if it's just nostalgia, but the engine feels worse than Space Marine from 2011. The graphics suck, the animations are like Jason and the Argonauts, the controls are unintuitive and clunky as gently caress, your character feels unresponsive, you can't jump, when you flip over a wall in the air you inexplicably hover there for two seconds, and the performance is terrible considering how bad the graphics are. And still, it produces moments of fun because of the setting. I hope someone does a large scale 40k shooter justice one day.

Yeah but you can gently caress poo poo up sometimes and that's fun.

• Locked thread