Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I'm into this game. I like the level layouts, I like the character advancement, I think the shooting's aiight, and I'm liking the melee (now that I've watched a tutorial on how to melee...yeah that could be better). I like playing a sword wizard as Chaos. Graphics don't look great but also remind me of Starcraft 1 menus and that's neato. People have a lot of weight while running, which is cool since I'm a big dude in spike armor. My ork has a rokkit launcher 3x his own size, and that's rad as hell.

This game is one of those "good but flawed" games imo. I'm into it's mechanics and I'm a lot better at it than I was at Planetside2. I'd like more armor customization and a better explanation of some items, and the game needs some balancing, but overall I like it. Certainly worth the 0 dollars it costs now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

It's me I'm the idiot that has serious names (except my LSM is named Titus Androgenous).

Also my role in Ork defense is to run around WAAAAAGHing at da boyz to psyche them up.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Coolguye posted:

what is the key bind you use for a good hearty WAAAAAAGH? my war cry key gives me far inferior stuff.

Gotta hold it down friend

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I think this game is pretty good. Could deffo use some work, but I've been playing the crap out of it the last 2 weeks.
But yeah the premade dominance is unfortunate.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

I like the tzeench mark for armor and armor regen, and for the shootin' damage banner. I do not believe I will ever put the mark of Khorne on anything ever because ew no healing except from supply crate or lifesteal, no thanks.

ed: also I'm the bad man who uses Flickering Fire.

• Locked thread