Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Please do not spend money on this garbage dumpster fire of a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There is fun to be had in this game, mostly because of the sorry state of TPS/FPS games right now.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Michaellaneous posted:

Lmao what a bad opinion with Doom and Wildlands existing.

If you consider this game as the current state however then yeah, it is in a sad state.

I.... Um...Hrrmm.

Some of these things don't compute. Doom is a primarily a single player FPS. Wildlands? :lol::lol:

I'd have accepted things like Planetside 2, Battlefield 3/4/1/whatever as proper arguments. It can't be argued that EC scratches an itch introduced in Space Marine. I did preface with the fact that no one should actually spend money on it. It's a bad game overall.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If only there were multiple games in those genres that share similar play styles :allears:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Michaellaneous posted:

All I don't agree with is that the FPS/TPS gaming is in a sad state.

That's fine.

I disagree but that is also fine :)

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry, but the RPers are the best part of this game and they all play Ork. If you're not playing Orkz you're not actually playing that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

All I know about orc voip is I can understand them if they type and not if they speak.

Oi! Lookit dis git lookin' fer a krumpin'

• Locked thread