Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Tired Moritz posted:

From my past experience, I'm gonna wake up and find myself lynched so before I sleep, I just want to say that I find stickup's reaction oddly defensive. I don't trust them!

what's all this then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

kashuno bby i love you but stick up is scummy in my eyes and heres why!!!

Okay, it's basically a meta read but it's day 1 so.

1. There's usually two strategies that scum use: lurk or post
2. stickup is smart and knows that posting is a better strategy, also I'm very aggro against lurkers
3. Voted on CCKeane based on "solid case" which isn't very solid at all.

THERES NO SUCH THING AS JOKE VOTES, ONLY JOKE POSTS and thus I refuse to believe good player stickup would waste a vote on cckeane with such bad evidence unless he is scum that wants to pad his post count.

Tired Moritz posted:

every vote has a bit of motive in it. you are either town and you think kkeane is suspicious OR you're scum and just throwing a vote on anyone OR you're town that's willing to throw a vote simply in a 9 man game.

you're good, too good to not know the risks of throwing a vote so simply.

I still think you're scum but I want to see if anyone else agree and I don't want this day to end before other people got the chance to type.

##unvote stickup

what's any of this even

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
my theory is that stickup is scummy because he is playing scummy and my gut is screaming he is!!!! okay, it's day 1, im trying to get some discussion going on!

well anyway, I have always die d1 and I rather die n1 so I'm claiming MRS CLAUS, THE WAIFU OF SANTA.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

:psyduck:

why are you claiming

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

i am the bird posted:

:psyduck:

why are you claiming

They're at -2 and are in a time zone that means they are going to miss deadline from what they posted so it makes sense to claim doesn't it?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tired Moritz posted:

my theory is that stickup is scummy because he is playing scummy and my gut is screaming he is!!!! okay, it's day 1, im trying to get some discussion going on!

well anyway, I have always die d1 and I rather die n1 so I'm claiming MRS CLAUS, THE WAIFU OF SANTA.

My waifu.

Vote Keane he is a liar.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

chaoslord posted:

They're at -2 and are in a time zone that means they are going to miss deadline from what they posted so it makes sense to claim doesn't it?

Weird. My vote count display didn't show that for some reason

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

i am the bird posted:

Weird. My vote count display didn't show that for some reason

or is there a vote count? I'm on my phone and it doesn't load very well in any event

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

My waifu.

Vote Keane he is a liar.

What? I just said that I have Satin Claws.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (3): chaoslord, CCKeane, Murmur Twin
this is a stickup (2): Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Kashuno, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz
CCKeane (1): Murmur Twin, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (1): this is a stickup
Kashuno (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, chaoslord, chaoslord
Tobbs Gnawed (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup

Not Voting (2): i am the bird, imgay

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 26th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 8 hours, 14 minutes.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

My waifu.

Vote Keane he is a liar.

Wait so you and Keane are both claiming to be Santa? Now that's a good thunder dome.

##vote Tobbs

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##unvote

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Wait so you and Keane are both claiming to be Santa? Now that's a good thunder dome.

##vote Tobbs

I'm not Santa Claus I have Satin Claws I just said this.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CCKeane posted:

I'm not Santa Claus I have Satin Claws I just said this.

##vote Keane

I don't think Satin Claws are a real thing, must be scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote Keane

I don't think Satin Claws are a real thing, must be scum.

Wow, attacking somebody for being different, I guess you're one of Santas reindeer smh smh.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Wow, attacking somebody for being different, I guess you're one of Santas reindeer smh smh.

I am! But I was never really allowed to play in any reindeer games :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I am! But I was never really allowed to play in any reindeer games :(

I'd expect some sympathy, but I guess you turn your back on those being bullied, smh, smh.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

CCKeane posted:

I'd expect some sympathy, but I guess you turn your back on those being bullied, smh, smh.

I need to be at the front of the line to guide the sleigh through fog, if I didn't turn my back on people then the presents wouldn't get delivered.

I take my job incredibly seriously.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote keane

sorry that you rolled scum friend :negative:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

##vote keane

sorry that you rolled scum friend :negative:

I didn't roll scum, PAL.

But it is okay.

For day one,

It is okay.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote keane

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Et tu, Kash?

Et tu?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Et tu, Kash?

Et tu?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

keane got a claim?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

keane got a claim?

I claim...That you are a good man and a friend!

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Well, this got weird.

CCKeane posted:

I claim...That you are a good man and a friend!

This is helpful.

easy peasy
scum is Keanesy
##vote CCKeane

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for CCKeane!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
The children of SA Mafia town did not believe CCKeane to be the genuine Jolly One and decided to test his claim by the tried and true tug of the beard. Alas! It twas not a real beard.

quote:

You are a Nice Kid! Christmas is your favorite holiday by far and you are sure to make it onto Santa's Nice list every year. You can't wait for Christmas day when you can open all your awesome gifts you're sure to receive, that is, if you don't get robbed first! You're painfully aware of the gang of Naughty Kids that likes to steal presents every year, but you are determined to band together with the other Nice Kids and route them out of town!

Your power is your vote.

You are Nice Kid-Aligned and win when all threats to the Nice Kids are eliminated.

Okeydokey smokies, get me your actions by 8:00 pm EST tomorrow (Dec. 27) and I'll get day 2 underway!

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 27, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

CCKeane (5): Murmur Twin, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, chaoslord, Kashuno, i am the bird
Tired Moritz (1): chaoslord, CCKeane, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, chaoslord
this is a stickup (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Kashuno, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Tired Moritz, Kashuno
Murmur Twin (1): this is a stickup
Kashuno (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, chaoslord, chaoslord
Tobbs Gnawed (0): this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin

Not Voting (1): imgay

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 26th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 30 minutes.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
When Christmas morning arrived for chaoslord he could barely contain his excitement and raced to family living room to see what kind of awesome goodies Santa had left for him. To his shock and dismay, his living room has been ransacked and Christmas tree knocked to the floor, ornaments shattered and strewn about. Even the milk and cookies he had left for Santa were gone, plate, glass and all! It was a terrible scene, it seems he has fell victim to the Naughty Kid gang after all.

quote:

You are a Nice Kid! Christmas is your favorite holiday by far and you are sure to make it onto Santa's Nice list every year. You can't wait for Christmas day when you can open all your awesome gifts you're sure to receive, that is, if you don't get robbed first! You're painfully aware of the gang of Naughty Kids that likes to steal presents every year, but you are determined to band together with the other Nice Kids and route them out of town!

You're power is your vote.

You are Nice Kid-Aligned and win when all threats to the Nice Kids are eliminated.

Christmas morning went much the same for the home of little imgay. But this was different, and much more horrifying. Instead of the presents having taken flight from under the Christmas tree, it seems little imgay has taken flight of his bed! Or rather someone, or something has stolen him from his bed. Even the naughty children of SA Mafia town deserve less punishment than this, perhaps a lump of coal in the stocking instead? Unfortunately for little imgay, perhaps the legend is true?

quote:

You are the Naughty Kid Ringleader! Christmas is by far your least favorite holiday, and the last time you remember getting any presents from Santa Claus was... well never! The only way you can get your naughty little hands on any gifts is to rob one of those goodie-two-shoed Kids blind. Your one redeeming quality, if you can call it that, is that you are such a good liar that you can actually pretend to be Nice and are very convincing when you do!

If you are the target of an investigation, you will investigate as NICE. You are able to target a player at night to rob, and can communicate out of thread with your Naughty Kid gang <here>.

You are Naughty Kid-Aligned and you win when the Naughty Kids control the vote.

Day 2 Begins now, deadline in approx. 32 hours.

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Dec 27, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (6): i am the bird, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 28th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost:It's funny because I was just thinking "Hey I bet the game will open soon" and I click to see I'm dead immediately:ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I vigged imgay

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
TM = My waifu
Tobbs = Santa
Stickup = did he claim vig?

someone should claim that vig at least.

Anywho, no turboing today please as I have useful information :)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

TM = My waifu
Tobbs = Santa
Stickup = did he claim vig?

someone should claim that vig at least.

Anywho, no turboing today please as I have useful information :)

I did

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Right now I am most suss of the bird man. His only vote was to come in and hammer Keane. Stickup is my number two.

Kash claimed vig, gonna believe he's town (don't think there'd be 3p killing in a game of 9)
Tired claimed to be Mrs. Claus, believable since I'm Santa.
I believe MMT is town.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Kash is a liar. I killed imgay for lurking.

##vote Kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

i am the bird posted:

Kash is a liar. I killed imgay for lurking.

##vote Kashuno

nice try ##vote i am the bird

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

The flavor matches my vig and you're a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why would I, as scum, lie when my scumbro (presumably my only scumbro in such a small game) just got killed?

• Locked thread