Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i use hand sanitizer for fuel but my whip is always sick anyway :^(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Me and Ronda in accounting do a chair race around the office at lunch. Too bad I just upgraded to this fine machine. Shaved a couple seconds off my time.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My whip is violently ill, but to be honest, it kind of does everything violently.

OhsH

vanisher posted:

Me and Ronda in accounting do a chair race around the office at lunch. Too bad I just upgraded to this fine machine. Shaved a couple seconds off my time.

if you would replace those wheels with some aftermarkets you'd prob shave off a tenth or two, easily

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
Wait a second is a "whip" a new slang term for an "automobile?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

GORDON posted:

Yes i believe it comes from the popular amusement ride "the whip" where ur in a lil car that goes in a circle

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
my whip is the cta and ghostriding it is when you illegally move between cars to get away from what you thought was a pile of trash but then it turns out to have been a sleeping homeless person wearing garbage armor and he's woken up very angry & religious about how the reality of his change having situation does not match up with his desires.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

GORDON posted:

This honkey doesn't know about ghost riding. Everyone laugh derisively at this jive turkey

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

This honkey doesn't know about ghost riding. Everyone laugh derisively at this jive turkey

Now see here

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mysterious frankie posted:

my whip is the cta and ghostriding it is when you illegally move between cars to get away from what you thought was a pile of trash but then it turns out to have been a sleeping homeless person wearing garbage armor and he's woken up very angry & religious about how the reality of his change having situation does not match up with his desires.

gotta ghost ride the pink line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
that's a sweet sig, op

• Locked thread