Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Wow, you're off to quite a start. Or at least Estelle is.

What's Estelle's income situation? Am I to understand that she gets 10,000 gold periodically forever because she conquered that town? She can buy whatever she wants now?

Is the rest of this lp going to be an endless, hopeless struggle to catch up to this particular Weak AI? Because that would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Nah, she doesn't get a 10,000 income, the town has a networth of 10,000.

I'm a little bit relieved but also a little disappointed.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

oldskool posted:

If it makes you feel any better you're all missing a zero, because that town income was 100,000.

This does make me feel better, thank you.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Danaru posted:

This treason won't be forgotten once I'm King Chairman of the People's Republic of Dokapon <:mad:>

Dr. Moron will save Dokopon from your despotism! Dr. Moron knows what it is to be humble. Dr Moron is a moron of the people.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
In the Week of Our Lord 9, it came to pass that the Weak AI once known as Estelle, battered and abused by the human players, wearing poop on her head and referred to also as poop, decided to give herself unto the Dark that her tormentors might know pain and hopelessness.

And so she did, and so they did.

Cathode Raymond fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jan 7, 2017

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Zanzibar Ham posted:

After 134 ingame weeks, I have completed the game! The assholishness I've seen (and practiced) is amazing, I hope you two get to do some of it too.

If my experience is anything to go by, expect a lot more Darklings.

Holy poo poo. That's a lot of weeks. Too many weeks, I think, given the emotional toll this game extracts from its players.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

CirclMastr posted:

Can't believe Dan said all that racist stuff and then devolved into muttering about genocide.

I haven't watched the update yet but I can believe it. I get the impression this game brings out the absolute worst in people.

Not that that's any excuse for those things that he definitely said for real.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
Watching Steve grab that sword from that hidden tile after carefully planning to do exactly that was dokapainful.

All the cute hairstyles and bright colors really threw me off at first, but I'm finally beginning to understand the emotional toll that's involved with playing a game like this.

If there were any justice in this world, this game would have its own ESRB rating and it would be rated 25+, because only grown rear end adults can be expected to endure this abuse and have any kind of reasonable expectation of going on to lead a fulfilling life afterwards.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 15 - Steve Always Wins

These are the three thumbnails Youtube gave me the choice of:

Also keep in mind that the previous turn, I had 27128 gold.

I love this game

Looks about right.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

MR. J posted:

For the love of Jeeeeeeeeezus please level up more classes, Grace! It's why your level ups suck so hard! :gonk:

Forget it J, it's Dokapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
This game is completely hateful in every regard but I never get tired of the cat magician who runs the magic store.

"Thank mew!"

• Locked thread