Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Namtab posted:

3.) Discuss choices, but keep it civil. Someone disliking something you liked isn't the end of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

The Colonel posted:

i'm just trying to pull a slam dunk on the dude cause he had a whole saclopedia page about how he does the thing he literally just did in this thread...

That doesn't sound like being civil imo.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I don't have any good nominations, I tend to give up on stuff I don't like by episode 3.

I mean I could put Flip Flappers or Euphonium S2 here, but those weren't anything near "the worst anime of 2016" I just wasn't in the mood for either of them.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Desuwa posted:

1 - Haifuri: a really crappy GuP clone with an absolutely abysmal plot, mostly annoying characters, and very little action.

I forgot this show was this year.

I guess my only vote is for Haifuri. It wasn't a good show.

• Locked thread