Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Hand Knit posted:

goodbye Finland

couldn't happen to a nicer team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
ref waited a billion years to make that call

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
as an ottawa senators fan, i am very happy that thomas chabot is my personal property

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I don't understand why they insist on splitting the cities at all.
Couple reasons:
1) You need two arenas to run the tournament, and most cities don't have two big ones. In this case, splitting the cities is super dumb when Toronto has fuckin Ricoh (8,000 seats iirc) down the road from the ACC, but I get why they do it when they go to small cities in Finland or Saskatchewan. I think Buffalo is using their practice rink as their secondary arena, which is a little weird when that arena is sub-2,000 seats and Hamilton is only a short drive away
2) Splitting the cities means there's potential to engage two different hockey markets and thus fill those two big arenas. It doesn't actually work like that unless Canada is in every game, but the potential is theoretically there. There's no reason to do it this year, nor is there one when it's Montreal's turn to headline, but c'est la vie

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
final answer

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
MY BOY
MY BEAUTIFUL BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Pleads posted:

Someone with a low cap hit

Airrghjgjj I'm already angry at Eugene about this

• Locked thread