Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Nevets posted:

Actually we got pretty unlucky with that one, I preloaded to play my entire hand of positive cards until we hit a pre-destiny total of 18. I ended up with a single POL-1 card left over & a preloaded Declare Emergency. Destiny shanked us pretty hard on that one, but it would have taken 9 points of bad destiny to fail the check, which would have been incredibly bad luck.

But how much of what we put in was from the personal vices just before?

And yeah, thanks for putting up with my BS, Podima ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah as far as that Airlock goes, the Personal Vices right before it was what pushed you over the edge.

And thank YOU all for putting up with my embarrassment of an update schedule. I need to a) not run 2 games at once, and b) not run games until work calms down a bit. (He said, drinking whiskeys sour at the hotel bar after another 12-hour day)

P.S. I always find games much more fun when people DON'T play optimally, and I don't think optimal play is at all necessary for a victory. To that end, this game was extra fun as a mod in that respect.

• Locked thread