Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW posted:

Rollins bickered with Stephanie about Triple H. Roman came out and they decided they would powerbomb all of their enemies. Stephanie asked them how they felt about teaming up with Dean Ambrose, who is in town tonight, before calling them idiots and saying it would never happen.

Sheamus and Cesaro defeated the New Day to retain the tag team championship.
Fun opener, a little rough in patches but they work well together. Cesaro made a wild comeback and Sheamus got the win on Woods with a brogue kick

Braun scared a bunch people backstage. Jericho and Rollins tried to turn him against Rollins and Reigns by making up a bunch of things they said about him.

Bayley gave Goldust a teddy bear wearing black and yellow polka dots just like his father. The Club called him and Truth "nerds" and tore the head off the teddy bear.

Nia Jax defeated Scarlet
Very short squash match.

Kevin Owens convinced Stephanie to make Roman put the US Title on the line tonight

Bayley announced that she was the #1 contender to the Raw Women's Championship. Charlotte said her shoulder was up last week so she had her lawyer's get that win stricken from the record. As a result, Bayley would be given another chance to earn her place as #1 contender with another match tonight, only this time with a referee of Charlotte's chosing who wouldn't screw up the finish.

Charlotte defeated Bayley w/ special guest referee Dana Brooke
They did a ref bump and a new referee came out but it didn't matter. Dana recovered, and performed a fast count while Charlotte had her feet on the ropes

Neville defeated TJ Perkins
Faster pace than the cruiserweight matches to date. Neville pulled TJ's tights to win after countering the kneebar. Afterwards he cut a promo about how much he hates everyone for thinking he's too ugly and talks funny but that he would get their attention by beating everyone. It was better than it sounds. He's getting a title shot at 205 Live this week

Enzo and Cass called out Rusev and Jinder. They fought.

I wasn't paying attention to what the match he interrupted was but Braun killed the Shining Stars, Bo Dallas, Darren Young, and Bob Backlund
He beat them up with a christmas tree, no sold chair shots, and left everyone in a heap. The crowd chanted "Thank you Braun"

Braun Strowman defeated Seth Rollins via DQ
Fun match while it lasted. Sami Zayn ran in and attacked Braun before fleeing into the crowd. Braun chased after him. Jericho ambushed Seth Rollins and gave him multiple code breakers.

Jericho and Owens hugged backstage

The Club defeated The Golden Truth

Rich Swann defeated Ariya Daivari
After the match Swann called out Neville. The interviewer called him "Rick." Neville attacked him from behind. Jack Gallagher slapped Daivari with a glove backstage. Daivari was baffled

Roman Reigns defeated Kevin Owens to retain the United States Championship
Jericho ran out to distract Reigns. Rollins ran out to help him. Owens superkicked Rollins and stopped to tell him to suck it giving Roman time to recover and surprise him with a spear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

The Royal Rumble
featuring: Goldberg and Brock Lesnar

WWE Universal Championship

Kevin Owens (c) vs Roman Reigns - w/ Chris Jericho in a shark cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The boil bumble

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Miss being invested in Bayley and Owens.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

Are you invested in Braun though

thats all that matters

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/813598615960715264

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Steph's Punk burn was the highlight of the night. :psyduck:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Nah, the highlight of the night was "I'M MULTITASKING"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Ragnarok the Red posted:

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/813552961397911552

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
The highlight of the show was BRAUN STROWMAN

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaVGQmCbWWs

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Is butt sex the implication here?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

They probably should talk to Vince instead of hoping HHH will protect them

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

THE KING OF KINGS, THE ASSASIN, THE rear end KICKER, LEMMY OF WRESTLING is getting ready for is WM match, brother!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Who is Scarlet?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

THE KING OF KINGS, THE ASSASIN, THE rear end KICKER, LEMMY OF WRESTLING is getting ready for is WM match, brother!

I want a match between HHH and Tozawa where the ring announcer has to call them by all their nicknames in the introductions.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/813563456272089089

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

The only thing HHH is protecting is the ratings when he makes his triumphant return conveniently at the end of football season.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

achillesforever6 posted:

IE Look at how AJ Styles was able to go from being called a bulldog and losing to Jericho in bad matches to being relied to carry the SD brand

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Scarlet Bordeaux is a Chicago area valet/wrestler on the indies

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Kevin Owens is bad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Midnightghoul posted:

Are you invested in Braun though

thats all that matters

I am and agreed

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Instead of watching Raw (which is bad) people should go watch Final Gate (which was the best show of the past few months).

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
any combination of seth / roman / ko / jericho in a match is just killing me at this point. the only decent one was that tag title match, which was awesome

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/WWECesaro/status/813570912654163972

cesarow: gat out of fella

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Instead of watching Raw (which is bad) people should go watch Final Gate (which was the best show of the past few months).

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i watched raw tonight and i turned into a mushroom

don't be like me, don't turn into a mushroom

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Or the Great Space War is an acceptable answer as well.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont think Bayley is a good wrestler and her character is pretty bad. She was good on nxt? Her feud with Charlotte will be pretty bad i think.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Or the Great Space War is an acceptable answer as well.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Does Nia intentionally stiff people or is she just bad?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

Does Nia intentionally stiff people or is she just bad?

Just bad

Which means her title run starts at Mania

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Can't wait for the live show tomorrow, and now we get NEVIL for the CW Belt as well?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Raw sounded pretty bad, but reading the thread about how bad it was ended up being entertaining, and it didn't take me three hours.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

she probably didn't want her internal organs anyhow

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its such a legit blow that if was intended Nia is a bad woman instead of just a bad wrestler.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Raw loving sucked!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Worth your time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eovU8Wo_CeQ

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sami sucks, he is a loser and a coward.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so nice of WWE to try to save Sami from their own booking on YouTube videos hardly anyone watches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

ehhhhhhhhhh

• Locked thread