Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Is prince in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i mean presumably right

A lot of people died!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Is that what we're calling it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Ok, "I had a setup and PMom was mad he didn't contribute to it despite telling me he was visiting home, couldn't post the thread, and was busy tonight."

Well, yeah, I thought "do you want to comod a game" meant something different than "I'll come up with a setup on my own and leave you doing the lovely parts of modding I don't want to do". My mistake~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'll sign up.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:angel:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

There are no jesters in this game tho

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A fun part of the setup is that the game will hopefully end in two days

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

No claiming!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Well I was excited about making a game with Taste so, you know, we all have to put a little wine in our water.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Who among us doesn't have the opportunity to be disappointed by a friend, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

last two scum are poque and nazgul <3

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread