Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im am the co-operative moderator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i got my pm and was like "why doesn't it include my flavor" and hen i opened the thread

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

##vote Pinterest Mom

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'd ask that if pmom is willing to play you'd vote him based on his posting.

And that's all I'll say on that.

nah

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Everyone post your favorite band or artist, no explanation, go.

sleater kinney

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Tell you guys what.

##BUNGUN PMOM

I'd rather put it to bed or be gone from the thread to not deal with it anymore.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Pmom is shot dead!

He was scum! He was the fixer!

Day continues

nice! lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im gay

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

this was an OOC post i actually don't know if my person was gay or not

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ok buddy you want to square off

Mr. F! posted:

Guys pmom posting the setup was just a ruse to get us to vote them off D1. Turns out he's a jester

Mr. F! posted:

How do I know he's a jester?? Intuition. Also read the setup that he posted. He specifically left Jester, the most common role in mafia, off the setup. Like yeah right Taste would make a setup without a Jester. This is obviously a pmom jester plot

Mr. F! posted:

Also is voting to kill dear friends what we truly want 2016 to be remembered for?

Mr. F! posted:

Look at this, it's the most jesterish post possible. They're basically begging to be lynched

Mr. F! posted:

A Jester would say that

Mr. F! posted:

Noooo now Pmom the Jester will win the game

Mr. F! posted:

Welp that flip looks really bad for me

yes, it does

##vote Mr. F!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

last two scum are poque and nazgul <3

really dude? ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ban pmom, reroll the game

• Locked thread