Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I've only seen a handful of non-Italian westerns but I really really dug the Searchers.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Shift key much, op?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Not pictured: John Wayne
Pictured: Two young men handling each other's "guns" while Walter Brennan watches :jackbud:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

General Dog posted:

Pictured: Two young men handling each other's "guns" while Walter Brennan watches :jackbud:

Yeah but it's thematically related.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

General Dog posted:

What other type of John Wayne was there?

Oh wait, you mean in the movies?

Do what you know.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ride Him, Cowboy is really good for a b-western.

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5_iplREGj8

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

General Dog posted:

Fill yore hand, you son of a bitch!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Don't forget Wayne's war movies too. There's one I saw where he was mostly a bulldozer driver on Pacific islands to make runways for the air force, I haven't seen it in years but remember liking it.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
There's an awesome subscriber episode of Chapo Trap House where they go through the Conqueror and it's goddamn hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Look up The Cowboys.

• Locked thread