Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Sorry but if you've voted for the guy who wants to kick out all the latinx, put Muslims in camps, thinks women are his toys, and black people should be shot more in the street, not less, by law enforcement, then you're a bigot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

tekz posted:

That's true, she did have to deal with the repercussions of her own incompetence and the damaging, undoctored leaks of what democratic operatives say and do behind the scenes.

Curse the foul assassin Benjamin Ghazi, the most dreaded of democratic operatives!

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

tekz posted:

What I don't understand is the whole superdelegate system was supposed to keep crappy, baggage-ridden, unelectable candidates away from the nomination and yet so many of them voted for Hillary?

:salt:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

certainly none of this is a function of a hostile republican dominated congress

must all be that dang obummer's fault

thanks, obama

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Not a Step posted:

Youre pretty self centered

At least they're not a racist

H
T
H

:tipshat:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

wow this thread turned into purge black president beep boop in record time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

everyone that doesn't vocally support all democrats is a cisgendered racist sexist white male

- "feminist" poster extraordinaire

if all democrats were president obama, trump would've lost

:tipshat:

hope this helps

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

do we really want to live in a world where all democrats are willing to trade away medicare for a balanced budget?

do you know what the words balanced budget mean

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

other words you might not know: trade, democrats, world

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

yes "i want to cut social services"

unsurprisingly, you have no inkling of what balanced budget means

also, noted democrat, h. ross Perot

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

it's ok to criticize the leader of the Democratic party if you don't agree with his decisions

right but given that I don't think you know what his decisions even were or what words mean, wouldn't you be better off going back to watching your South Park marathon

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

you're right, everyone that doesn't share your opinion is an uneducated moron. thankfully not enough of us vote to matter

there are plenty of people i disagree with who are very very smart, but this is about you, specifically

also i'm guessing you either voted third party or didn't vote at all

how does your ideological purity feel

i know it's a comfort to me

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

i wrote in Obama

glad ur vote really mattered, ace

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

NewForumSoftware posted:

i live in california so i went in knowing my vote didn't matter

voting is cool and fun for local and state issues

if it makes you feel any better i wish our(you live in CA too, no?) votes mattered more and think the country would be a better place with Hillary as president than Trump

my vote didn't matter but I voted for Hillary and also tried to flip some seats by me

shame about that death penalty thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Call Me Charlie posted:

:godwin:

If you think Trump's calls to deport illegal immigrants or stop Muslim travel to the US is on par with Kristallnacht or RTLMC, I don't know what to tell you. You're already vacationing in crazy hyperbole land.

-a white person with nothing to lose

• Locked thread