Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Something about cow meat, byob. I don't know what it is but it fills you up in a way non cow meats ever will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Just lmbo if you've never thought about eating raw meat if you knew it wasn't filled with germs.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Honestly that's what makes sushi so good, it's uncooked meat you can eat without getting worms all up in your business. In my personal opinion.

----------------

bean mom

drilldo squirt posted:

Honestly that's what makes sushi so good, it's uncooked meat you can eat without getting worms all up in your business. In my personal opinion.

i dont need no worms in my business!

unless my business model demands it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

At the time people thought golem was gross but little did they know he was a gastronomist ahead of his time with a serious vitamin deficiency

----------------

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
i just ate dehydrated grapes, op.

drilldo squirt

Raisins are good as hell.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Even better probably since I've heard hell isn't that good a place

----------------

Captain Splashback

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

drilldo squirt posted:

Raisins are good as hell.

nobody's talking about raisins itt :confused:

drilldo squirt

Dehydrated grapes, are raisins, fool.

----------------

Captain Splashback

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

drilldo squirt posted:

Dehydrated grapes, are raisins, fool.

never heard of them. sounds too highbrow for my palate, but then I'm just your average, gun-shinin', chaw-spittin' country gentleman. say, have you wver tried dehydrated, cured steak strips? the woman makes 'em for me. i've grown rather partial.

joke_explainer

Captain Splashback posted:

never heard of them. sounds too highbrow for my palate, but then I'm just your average, gun-shinin', chaw-spittin' country gentleman. say, have you wver tried dehydrated, cured steak strips? the woman makes 'em for me. i've grown rather partial.

Jerky.

Captain Splashback

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

*spits*

watch it son. ain't no need for name callin

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

drilldo squirt posted:

Just lmbo if you've never thought about eating raw meat if you knew it wasn't filled with germs.

True fact that I did in fact eat raw hamburger right off the styrofoam multiple times as a young spud. and, well, it was surprisingly tasty?

I guess the time to really live is right when you've first begun life and haven't learned the no-nos, and you all are free to put that on t-shirts and coffee mugs and make some doubloons with it. my gift to you all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite

one of my goals is to eat the beef tartare, i feel incomplete until this is done.

drilldo squirt

It is now my goal also friend.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I will run into the forest and tear out the throat of a domesticated cow using my teeth and eat it after having it tested for bacterial and parasitic infections. Only then will I truly be at one with nature.

----------------

joke_explainer

I've had beef tartare loads of times and have never gotten ill from it. The worst foodborne illness I ever had was salmonella, which I got from a fruit and veggie smoothie. Which is the most common way to catch it actually, more frequently than chicken. Wash those veggies thoroughly if you are eating them raw....

Darkman Fanpage

drilldo squirt posted:

I will run into the forest and tear out the throat of a domesticated cow using my teeth and eat it after having it tested for bacterial and parasitic infections. Only then will I truly be at one with nature.

good luck

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
what if you dig up some worms and mash em up then shape them into a steak

drilldo squirt

That not appetizing to me in the least.

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
yes but you could make it your business as a steak replacement product

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
p sure worms take a lot less to produce than cows, this idea has amazing potential, maybe even a cow sized worm or herds of cow sized worms grazing on dirt

drilldo squirt

Ahundredbux posted:

yes but you could make it your business as a steak replacement product

I refuse.

----------------

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Luvcow posted:

p sure worms take a lot less to produce than cows, this idea has amazing potential, maybe even a cow sized worm or herds of cow sized worms grazing on dirt

what if they're even bigger and live in the desert

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ahundredbux posted:

what if they're even bigger and live in the desert

I'm liking this, what if we put a different spin on it and we worshipped the giant worms as gods?

Im Ready for DEATH

Hell even if you get worms, that's alright just take an anti-parasite med. Eat your red meat as rare as possible guys. It's what Bessie would have wanted.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Let me tell you, I love to eat meat, BYOB. Beef, pork, lamb, duck, goat, chicken, venison, zebra, lion, turtle, bacon, goose, turkey, camel, long pig, gator, cow, pig, you name it, I'll eat it. I'll take any cut, flank steaks, minute steaks, back steaks, skin, organs, you name it, I'll eat it. I'll eat it for any meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, supper, shower time, while asleep, snack, working, praying, etc.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

drilldo sweetie you see we already have a beef thread right? i'm not positive we need a beef thread but i'm positive we don't need 2.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread