Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

RE: Japanese internment camps: Seattle had one called Camp Harmony aka the Puyallup fair grounds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Harmony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

DrNutt posted:

I was just at my local Safeway which didn't seem that much worse than a typical Friday night at my local Safeway (I live in kind of a run down area) except the attitudes of the shoppers was way shittier. And the milk was sold out. What's up with that? Why milk? I do not understand people. I am just making a big rear end pot of spaghetti and calling it good for the weekend. Well stocked on beer and peanut butter otherwise. Granted in my neck of the woods snow has already turned to rain.

The milk is for the hot cocoa. And overnight oatmeal.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

Don't replace the West Seattle Bridge, let the house prices drop, then I can move there because my commute takes me south of the city where I don't need no stinkin' bridge.