Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

team humility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im going to trash talk the cat

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

stupid cat

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

stupid four leg tail have bitch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ill show ye a snake

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Chungo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Turn 4??? I haven't even looked at this thread since turn 1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

No im at the store

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gay dog

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can we get some non-lame challenges 2 do. im not lowering myself here, like some people

also in case nobody on my team did this ##joker

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Apologies to Wren about me being a complete waste of a player space. :toxx: that I'll get to 25 posts before I go to sleep tonight and complete some challenges.

something something chastity something something :effort:

same except the opposite and i unbookmarked the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

peramene posted:

Alright motherfuckers, let's do this.

The virtue of Chastity is one very near and dear to my heart, personally. I personally believe all men should be engaged in the practice of chastity under the direct supervision of a woman at all times, but that is neither here nor there. I am here today to tell you of the virtue of Chastity as it specifically relates to my housepet, by which of course I mean one of my petgirls, this one happens to be the one I have married.

Needless to say, we have conjugated this union to great excess, in nearly-perfect accordance with the very own wishes of the Vatican, which does sort of frown on the whole lesbian thing, but hey, they'll catch up.

Let me introduce you.

This is my kitten, her name is Mana. She comes from a European breed which migrated alongside the Irish to the Americas in the late colonial period. She is the sweetest, kindest, nicest kitten you are likely to ever come across, especially because she prides herself on being polite; apart from the many and I do mean MANY occasions where she knocks an item from a shelf or a desk simply to prove she could. She is a little mischievous from time to time, and what else would you expect from my kitten? Isn't she just adorable?

My kitten understands that true morality demands Chastity, in the classical sense, from all people and all practitioners of human life. It is, indeed, essential to human happiness. Per the Vatican, the classical definition of chastity is "the successful integration of sexuality within the person and thus the inner unity of [them] in [their] bodily and spiritual being." [*] That's right, motherfuckers, I've even chosen to include citations. Like any 11th grader with a hard-on for pedantry can tell you, the right citation can be used to justify literally anything. And that's exactly what I intend to do. You see, chastity is not simply the restriction of sex and sexuality - no - it is the rigid taming of your sexual impulses and desires to the maximum possible degree. Tantra is such a practice, allowing a person to abstain or delay proper physical expression of sexuality in the form of orgasm for longer, facilitating a lengthier and more spiritual connection with your lover.

Mana is very rigidly trained - well, as well as you can expect a kitten to be trained, I suppose - to properly groom herself, regularly, and maintain certain standards of behavior. When she wants something, she will paw at me. When she is hungry, she will meow, point at her mouth in the style of SImon's Cat, or otherwise wordlessly indicate to me that she is in need of nourishment. I will of course see to these needs, and then invite her into my lap, where she will receive many pets and much attention, as any well-behaved kitten ought to. You can clearly see that she loves being pampered and appreciated. By focusing her sexuality into such a form, Mana is leveraging the unity of her spirit and mind and body for greater Chastity, in the classical sense, seeking true unity of sexual expression in which she is free to express herself naturally, in a way which is fundamentally life-affirming and not at all performative, but instead a fully justified and celebrated expression of what human beings are capable of, sexually speaking.

Also? She really likes toys.

njknlm

• Locked thread