Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Shortlist me for the following teams: Charity, Chastity, Humility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

please no

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

what type of fish am i

people are dying to know

have i not already done you

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

peramene posted:

this is but the first cry for relief i will evoke from my foes and/or potential allies and the game hasn't even started yet

team chastity, full of whores. i love it.

incidentally i am merely the centerpiece of the centipede, you are the third

BottleKnight posted:

hot

does this make me the head

I do not well understand that. Will you play upon this pipe?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Anyway I am going to join a fresh new team, Charity

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I do not well understand that. Will you play upon this pipe?

I do beseech you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me.You would pluck out the heart of my mystery. You would sound me from my lowest note to the top of my compass. And there is much music, excellent voice, in this little organ, yet cannot you make it speak? 'Sblood, do you think I am easier to be played on than a pipe? Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.

Team Charity

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

peramene posted:

gently caress team kindness

well alright, since you can't do it yourself

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

nobody else join this game until meinberg responds to my messages

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Meinberg posted:

Good friend Trip has asked me to sign up for...

Charity

okay bye

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's the perfect team composition. Alasdair is the mean one, Meinberg is the tank, I'm support/the guy who gets carried by better players

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

peramene posted:

I see you're speaking in opposites once again, but that is alright. I am so fond of you I will translate in my head. Yes, I am very much looking forward to the opposite of the above.

sick burn

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

truly the Ether of forum games

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Keep tanking meinberg

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Imagine being so far gone you have insult meinberg to feel better about yourself

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

"I just got here and need to assert my dominance" *picks fruit off the ground*

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

"Guys I got a new joke come check it out: goddamn it meinberg" *fresh lettuce starts to wilt as the very air turns stale*

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Podima posted:

You peaked years ago with your one lucky FRG win (you were the goat) and it's been all downhill from there.

I mean this is true, it's pretty embarrassing that meinberg mr magooed his way into his best moment, unlike you, who had to put a lot of hard work into putting a bunch of sauces on that sandwich.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I offer an alliance to team kindness and team temperance

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

This is like the US making foreign aid to Egypt conditional on them being best buds with Israel.

Why even make the offer?

Bottleknight, with big pulsating brain and also floating: I know poo poo about foreign countries

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Bottleknight sitting at the roast table "have you guys heard about Egypt and Israel? Pretty hosed up"

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

and just know, i am willing to self-own if it means taking you jackasses down with me

I don't doubt your willingness, but Idk if you have the capacity to self own anything

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

For bottleknight, the top of mazlow's hierarchy is kicking his own rear end.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

He's Australian so idk if he can feel at all.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

MMM's trying to make fun of people for caring about things because he has zero empathy for feelings he's never had, such as pride in self or gladness of any kind

I mean I think I was pretty specific in talking about your ham fisted analogies but I guess if you want to go down as martyr for caring about things that's always an option

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

MMM's trying to make fun of people for caring about things because he has zero empathy for feelings he's never had, such as pride in self or gladness of any kind

BK: I'll kick my own rear end to score any points at all
Also BK: it's called self pride honey (:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Please continue to maintain your facade by responding with something like "lol" or "keep it up man I'm loving these"

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

you never even implied that the analogy was ham-fisted, your revisionism is pretty boring tbh

Sometimes I like to work with this thing called subtext. I know you still struggle with interpreting regular text though so I'll give you time.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

*was told it wasn't in the subtext* it was in the subtext idiot

Well I mean, might as well just continue to repeat yourself at this point I guess

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Bk is the confusion here that you think I mean literal hands made of ham? It's actually just a metaphor. It's ok if you didn't get it, I know you have trouble with those because yours are ham fisted.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm going to shitpost by just being really upbeat and positive the whole time

This gimmick has already been taken by two people

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I can'r believe you shut out forums legend dog kisser

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh man I forgot you guys don't use snakes on your board

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Actually my snake is animated

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think we can all agree that the best part about 2016 was when neoliberalism was defeated.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

getting a bit divisive with that anti fascist rhetoric

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

gently caress i wanted to joker last round

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##joker

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I would have liked to do the one I actually fell victim too, but I didn't have time to fall into the ice today.

Square 49 and 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Allen, please add sabotages for next game

• Locked thread