Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«130 »
Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

About as successful at Le Mans as Toyota

Sato's car has an amazing death rattle going on. drat Dixon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Is PT really bitter about something Scott Pruett did on him once? Ive no idea what a 'pruett fade' is and I doubt anyone else does either

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Could be, because I doubt he's talking about Marshal's haircut.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

"Pussy, money and race cars. That's pretty much all I care about."

CactusWeasle posted:

Is PT really bitter about something Scott Pruett did on him once? Ive no idea what a 'pruett fade' is and I doubt anyone else does either

To everyone not named Paul Tracy it's called the "Tracy Fade"

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Kink hungry

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

I'M THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

You'd think it'd still be full after eating a whole Legge

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

More like TK is driving like a wanker this season

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

devmd01 posted:

More like TK is driving like a weiner this season

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Yeah I don't know why TK would try to pass there.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Did they just go to commercial with 5 laps left or is that only on the app

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

RHR is falling apart

Also pieces of his car are falling off

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Team Scott

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Scott Dixon is the IBM Deep Blue of racing .

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

Taco Bell for everyone!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

We love you Nando-san

wicka posted:

Team Scott

You disgust me

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

8 winners in 10 races... really 8 in 9 race weekends. And I think Rossi and Helio could get a win soon, too. Parody has been great this year.

iospace
Apr 20, 2020

Grimey Drawer

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan

This is what happens when the Captain isn't around. Definitely a good win for Dixon, he deserves one after visiting that little girl Lucy

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Kanye West - Touch the Sky

All the Penske fortune went to the Penske V8 Supercar team this year.

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Newgarden got screwed by that first caution, someone remind Emma of this next time she complains about one.

Also I hope they showed the HERO safety crew guy on TV that ran out on to the main straight to pick up debris with 3 to go. The lengths they go to to not end on a debris caution!

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

Lord Crapulus posted:

Also I hope they showed the HERO safety crew guy on TV that ran out on to the main straight to pick up debris with 3 to go. The lengths they go to to not end on a debris caution!

They did. Not sure how bright that was considering the uphill run on the home straight.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

Fauxhawk Express posted:

They did. Not sure how bright that was considering the uphill run on the home straight.

Race control has real-time car positioning tech, so the marshals and safety crew knows when there's a big enough break in traffic to safely get debris off the track, when possible.

Fauxhawk Express
Oct 28, 2007

WindyMan posted:

Race control has real-time car positioning tech, so the marshals and safety crew knows when there's a big enough break in traffic to safely get debris off the track, when possible.

Touche. My mind just immediately went to Tom Pryce when I saw that.

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Yeah I figured it'd be okay with all the position tracking they do and the field was all bunched up from the caution still. The other little piece at the entry of turn 1 went up on edge when it was bouncing around and just barely fell off the line.

Decided to stay for the last PWC race, original formation lap aborted due to guy spinning. Never change you glorious bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShibby
Jan 30, 2004

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

Yams Fan

Lord Crapulus posted:

Yeah I figured it'd be okay with all the position tracking they do and the field was all bunched up from the caution still. The other little piece at the entry of turn 1 went up on edge when it was bouncing around and just barely fell off the line.

Decided to stay for the last PWC race, original formation lap aborted due to guy spinning. Never change you glorious bastards.

I watched the safety worker pick up the debris from the opening lap contact in Turn 5, it was right in the middle of the racing line on the rumblestrip.

PWC b-classes are the best, don't forget to tune in on CBS Sports Network

«130 »