Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

WindyMan posted:

Start with: $100, 4 drivers remaining

First Pick: Marco Andretti

Now have: $100, 3 drivers remaining

That Paul Tracy Uber diss is still the best thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Run a race in the mall parking lot where riverside used to be

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Tag yourself I'm the lot of 2 trash cans.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Fauxhawk Express posted:

yep

although back when I worked retail during the '08 election season, it was fun to read the Let it Out section (where anonymous readers can submit snippets of their opinions) in the break room, which was usually full of "you better listen to your elders this time kids and DON'T vote for Obama" crap

Hey youtube comments sections for baby boomers. that's nice of them.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

That dog looks like a good boy

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Loki just likes race cars and wants to use his fortune wisely also AHH HE'S GONNA BE AT THE TRACK SOMEONE SAY HI FOR ME

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

What was the tweet

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

These 30 minute race recaps Indycar is doing on youtube is really cool.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

wicka posted:

There will be lots of salt from the F1 community at large, don't you worry. Not many people in the F1 thread exclusively watch F1.

There's that Twitter post earlier that was posted in the thread with the guy going "abloobloo he's ruining the pureness of our procession thru a bourgeois tax haven"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I think all 3 main racing threads equally agree on something being dumb for one.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Backstretch needs to be 2 miles longer and needs more awkwardly flowing corners.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Bentai posted:

Sounds like it's practically a lock, just needs sponsor money I suppose.

I mean how long have they been without a title sponsor in f1

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/the-grand-marshal-for-this-weekends-indycar-race-is-a-robot-042117

Beep boop indycar

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Was he my 13 year old daughter though?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's sorta like KERS

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

Yeah, the part behind the wheel are pretty slo---- did he just say Max Chilton? Lmao, MAX CHILTON?!

he drives for one of the best teams and his best finish is like 8th he bad here too.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

They said he had dinner with the whole team last night soooo.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Wirth1000 posted:

So does IndyCar have a podium like a real racing series or is it like NASCAR where some dumb hick raises up a Subway footlong and praises the Under 6 grams of fat power of the cold cut combo on honey oat with spinach, tomatoes, onions, black olives and cucumbers with light mayo for powering his way to the win along with the quenching rehydrating power of Gatorade?

We murder a worst thread poster in every victory lane.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lobster is a lot better then something you can't even eat wtf.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

In indycar the broadcasters actually get into the races and don't hate everything about it sorry.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Go away Tony Montana

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

When an f1 driver bitches about his seat being too hot and has crashed out of 3 races in a row but he's still better than Scott dixon

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The orange already looks better.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

KingShibby posted:

Just received this interesting and I think great press release from The Happiest Place on Earth

Only applies to the grandstands, so feel free to toke away in the Snake Pit

Rude. What did Tony Stewart do to them?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

True but I mean he's far from the first person to ever one off the 500.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

"Hey last year the leader couldn't pass lapped cars cause of all the dirty air better add more downforce"

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Karam gonna take Alonso out on lap 1.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Alonso revealing how big of pussies every other f1 driver is.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I definitely respect Mike Conway just on the fact he told AJ Foyt he didn't wanna run oval races which is arguably a more dangerous thing to do.

But yeah you're right there would be a 110 percent chance of Webber recreating that Mario Andretti practice crash from 2003.

dentist toy box fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 8, 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah that race isn't happening.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Every young indycar driver looks like a twink.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Remember that time Daly was begging for a ride on twitter and got mad an old man had a NASCAR ride and he didn't.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's a regular indycar race yes. It's just on the road course.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Didn't like one standing start out of the 5 attempted actually work.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

WindyMan posted:

Drink if you got 'em.

Unless you're driving an Indy-car at 220 mph. If so, please don't drink!!!

Unless you have a vodka sponsorship

fake ed- Oh boy, Harvey found the speed. ROP passed. We at 33 now boys!

When you drive never drink.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The first one I remember watching was one of Castroneves's wins I think Idk which but I never really payed much attention to indy until watching the 2012 race and that pretty much hooked me

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

That reminded me of a lot of the wrecks that would of killed someone 30 or so years ago.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Who?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Anyone who's an exclusive Formula 1 fan needs to be put in a labor camp where all they can do is watch A recording of the 2005 USGP for eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

njsykora posted:

No, make them watch the 2005 US GP on loop forever.

Lmao I edited my post to that before you posted because I thought it sounded better.

• Locked thread