Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Do you ever think we will see IndyCar return to the Champ Car days of doing international races? Or will this just lead to bankrupting the series quicker?

I obviously miss having a race here in Australia, but I also miss the days of them racing at the Twin Ring etc.

Also is F1/Bernie the reason Champ Car stopped racing at the F1 circuit in Canada? And the same reason IndyCar has not picked it up again?

I'm sure these are questions that have been asked before but I'm currently curious on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Amazing, because we were talking about this movie in the F1 thread yesterday :D

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Just checked the standings because I couldn't believe it.... Joseph Newgarden is leading?

I've watched all races this season and I am still perplexed by that....... Not upset by it, as I love Penske, but wow....he has just flown under my radar, even with 3 wins!

• Locked thread