Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

my post deserved a longer life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
go away

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DoubleDonut posted:

hey, hi, does anyone know if there's a good list somewhere of manga that have been licensed in English? Sometimes I discover that stuff I wouldn't expect like The Ancient Magus' Bride has been released in English and I want to make sure there's nothing I'd really like to have but don't even know about

I usually just find out if CR posts an article about a publisher's new titles or by happening to notice something I'm already reading is listed as licensed on mangaupdates. It would be kinda nice to know what's upcoming and when it'll be out. Sometimes when I'm looking for new stuff on Amazon I'll find things as well. It's not exactly a reliable system.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I rang in the new year road trippin with my boys

when I first started the game I thought the little blonde one was annoying but then I realized he was precious and now I love him and want to protect his smile

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

GorfZaplen posted:

FFXV trip report: It's good so far

:yeah:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm so glad you can pet chocobos and get selfies with them it's really what all the other games were missing

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I need more outfits though, I want to dress them in different clothes every day

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

Fashion is the only thing that matters in rpgs.

it's true

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

GorfZaplen posted:

As soon as I got into my newly repaired car and drove it for the first time I ran into a lightpole and cracked the windshield. Ignis take the wheel!

I don't drive manually often but did today and hit a monster that ran out into the road!!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

lmao

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

GorfZaplen posted:

The boys keep complaining about how hot and dreary it is, but maybe they shouldn't have all worn all black all leather to the freaking desert.

Don't worry they'll whine when it gets cold too

Poor Gladio I never let him wear a jacket gotta keep those guns out :mrgw:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I never played a Sonic game so that's a whole genre of memes I don't get

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Is anyone even going to read this...
you know the answer in your heart

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Motto posted:

The great passage is now available on amazon prime

lol

fuckin finally

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
is it actually up? I can't find it

amazon why are you so lovely and why do I keep giving you all my money

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

God drat gently caress The Departed is a good film. Although I went through some emotional whiplash by starting it immediately after the last episode of Sound Euphonium.

I kinda wish I'd seen it without having already watched Infernal Affairs, since it kinda loses some impact when you already know more or less where it's going.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Parallax posted:

infernal affairs is better anyway
That's what I came away with too. I saw The Departed in the theater though and watched Infernal Affairs some time before that so it's been too long to remember any specifics of either one at this point.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
what about the method of not even erasing the japanese text and just adding the translation on top of it

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kodansha manga sale

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

you just read the new chapter of Kanna to Decchi too I see

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
uh...

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

yay glad this one is finally getting translated

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lemon-Lime posted:

The Tanaka-kun soundtrack was super good.

:yeah:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

GorfZaplen posted:

Oh my god Noct's casual outfit

the baseball cap got on my nerves until I realized oh duh he's trying to be incognito

Prompto's outfits are ridiculous, boy get some sleeves you are going to freeze and/or sunburn to a crisp :gonk:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
get a dog

hug the dog

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Spiritus Nox posted:

I am told that dogs do not actually like hugs. Makes them feel trapped.

don't hug strange dogs only dogs who know and trust you and are OK with it

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
my dog is crushing my legs :rip:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gudetama is my spirit animal

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
are those boats?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I had to save some beans today and all the boys made bean-based jokes and had quite the chuckle

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the boys just killed a bigass snake that was about 15 levels stronger than them
it wasn't going too badly to start with then one of those loving drop ships tossed a bunch of robot guys down to join the party and everything went to hell but they pulled through

I think maybe I'll advance the plot a little, I'm getting really far away from the recommended level of the plot quest because I've just been running around on a chocobo picking up sparkly poo poo and doing hunts and sidequests

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I didn't realize at first you could just top off your chocobo rental every time you came across one of those rent boxes and I was just getting them for like a day and not really doing much with them but now I'm like "chocobo shortcut time!" and going cross-country instead of taking the roads and it's way more fun

also I learned today that the magic mixes to make stronger magic! obviously I have read zero instructions and was just kinda figuring out things as I went along so that was probably a thing everybody knew from the start except me :v:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I zap the boys a lot killing soldiers lol, I really like wiping out a whole squad with one hit. Figured out the item thing early on actually, the dumb thing I did there was not realize I could craft without a catalyst and make just a plain spell until I'd played for a while

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
turn it around on them and ask when they're going to die since that's the only major life changing event they have left

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

z0glin Warchief posted:

It's alright, not very many pages yet.

omg

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
!!
Someone started translating Hey Your Cat Ears Are Showing again :toot:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Space Flower posted:

join us in the chat thread today as we look through the niche genre of 'straight' anime

you're fooling yourself if you think those characters are more than close friends

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'd never even heard of Scalebound until y'all started posting tweets

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
aidsdere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011