Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
1879 - Church of Christ, Scientist is founded in Boston by Mary Baker Eddy. She publishes the Christian Science Journal in 1883 and then the Christian Science Monitor in 1908.

1962 - Marsh Chapel Experiment

1975 - Michael Aquino, a lieutenant colonel in military intelligence and ex-Church of Satan member, founds the Temple of Set (as in the Ancient Egyptian god).

1978 - Jonestown Massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0aWU3XDtTA

1991 - Oak Hill Satanic Ritual Abuse Trial in Austin

1997 - Great Comet Hale-Bopp passes overhead/Heaven’s Gate suicides

2010 - 10 East Texas Church Burnings

After the war, Time/Life became a CIA front. The CIA liaison at Time/Life was a man by the name of C.D. Jackson. Gordon Parks was the man Time/Life and the CIA used to “penetrate” black organizations which the regime considered subversive, something he brings up in his memoir A Hungry Heart.

2015 - Dennis Hastert indicted for illicitly structuring financial transactions (privately paying funds to sex abuse victims).

2016 - Sixty letters requesting leniency from the Court of Illinois are submitted to Judge Thomas Durkin, many authored by members of Congress including former CIA director Peter Gross. Forty-one letters are admitted after Durkin states letters not made public would not be considered. Because the statute of limitations had expired Hastert’s accusers, he could not be prosecuted for child abuse. He is expected to serve one year and two months in prison for unlawfully structuring finances (arranging to withdraw $952,000 while avoiding the mandatory $10,000 CTR) and making false statements to the FBI.

Hastert also admitted he sexually abused [Stephen] Reinboldt, whose sister has been an outspoken advocate for her deceased brother. Burdge said Wednesday he “guided me with a lot of this,” and she believes her brother sent butterflies to visit her at key moments.
That’s why she said she went out to get a tattoo on her left shoulder Tuesday, on the eve of Hastert’s surrender date. It’s of a monarch butterfly, orange and a little yellow, decorated with swirls, stars and a “joyful presence.”
The tattoo is on her left shoulder, she said, where she “always felt him.”
“Christ on my right,” Burdge said. “And Steve on my left.”

MORE PROGRAMMING DRUGS (these were not listed in the Vol.2 Formula book)
Acetophenzine aka Tindal--(this anti-psychotic has been used on multiples, it mutes anxiety, suspiciousness and delusions. it would fall more into the control category of uses rather than for actual programming.)
Amines--(this is a general term for many types of the brain’s own chemicals used to produce moods, and feelings)
Damiana--(aka Mex. Witching Herb, the extract is used w/ other herbs during progamming for a relaxed pleasure state.) »An example is Damiana-Biack Kava Kava-Valerian-Skullcap-Wild Lettuce Opium, which makes a "it’s-nothing-but-a-dream" state.
Chloral hydrate--(which is a hypnotic put in pill form such as chioral betaine, Beta-Chlor, and given with something like a glass of milk. About 500 mg. of Chloral hydrate are given for a hypnotic for an adult.)
Cyciohexamide--(produces retroactive amnesia)
Cylert--a type of speed
Datura aka Jimsonweed, or thorn apple--(sometimes used to help a child conjure up their personal spirit.)
Iminodibenzyis-- (used for sedation)
Lettuce Opium--(tradition Hopi shaman trance drug)
Mandrake--(from the Mandragora plant, an ancient occult drug, a traditionai witchcraft drug for causing people to sleep)
Methaqualone--(a rapid hypnotic drug that produces a dissociative high, it can be used to put someone into a coma)
Pemoline-magnesium hydroxide (aka PMH, helps enhance conditioned avoidance training by acting as a stimulant, is helpful for repetitive learning situations by a general alerting effect on the mind)
Phenothiazines--(used to raise the threshold of electrical stimulation tolerance, to tranquilize or induce sleep)
Rowan--traditional sleeping/death herb of witches; May Day is also called Rowan Tree Witch Day.
Seconal, aka Seconal Sodium or Secobarbital Sodium--(a popular programming drug to stabilize programming, to set in deep programming into the base of the mind such as dates and codes, and to block out memory of missions by slaves, see various paragraphs below for more explanations. Used in 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 mg. increments. A tubal pregnancy/birth can be hid in a woman by 300-400 mg., while surgery on an adult man may require 500 mg.)
Tetradoxyn (made from the Puffer Blowfish, used by Voudoun, & others to create a zombie state)
In our discussion of drugs used in programming, this chapter will expand upon the previous book by discussing the application of drugs to:
a. to stabilize the programming after torture b. hiding the codes
c. building in deeply embedded structures and beliefs, and the creation of false identities
b. to influence the memory by drugs c. to stimulate instinctual behaviors
d. to create moods and attitudes by synthetically manufacturing and injecting the brain’s own natural amines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
http://www.giyf.com/

:crossarms:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
whats that one malaria drug, i think that one has some groooovy effects

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
kinda makes me wanna drink ur cum, op

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
was great until the 60s when it all went to poo poo but it's about become great again

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
what is this thread "about"

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
1954 - the White Citizens Council is formed

1969 - the Weather Underground is founded

1975 - Microsoft is founded by Satanist Bill Gates

1993 - OBGYN David Gunn is murdered by radical Christian extremists in Pensacola

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Hey OP i have a slow trickle of information for you, just search under codename: pisssssssssss

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lemme give you a brief rundown.
We showed up and killed a bunch of indians.
Then we killed some canadians/british.
Then we imported a ton of blacks to be slaves in mostly cruel conditions.
Then we moved west and killed more indians.
Then we killed each other.
Then we went to Europe and killed a bunch of germans and various others.
Then we did that again, but also in asia this time.
Then we went to asia again and killed a bunch of asian people illegally.
Then we did that in the middle east.
Now trump is president.

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!

Hardawn posted:

whats that one malaria drug, i think that one has some groooovy effects

Mefloquin. They're also not using it (as much) anymore because it maybe broke a bunch of people's brains. Whoops.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I don't know what the gently caress a Hessian is, but we apparently beat up some drunken ones.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don't know what the gently caress a Hessian is, but we apparently beat up some drunken ones.

German mercenary soldiers.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
are you a schizo op?

take your fucken meds brah

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I remember that it used to be great, but then it wasn't, but it will be again

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Les Os posted:

1954 - the White Citizens Council is formed

1969 - the Weather Underground is founded

1975 - Microsoft is founded by Satanist Bill Gates

1993 - OBGYN David Gunn is murdered by radical Christian extremists in Pensacola

bill gates is not a satanist

you're a loving retard, like pizzagate-believer crazy

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Lucky Guy posted:

I remember that it used to be great, but then it wasn't, but it will be again

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
take your programming drugs, op

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
1777 - George Washington kicks British butt

1877 - Reconstruction ends

1977 - Elvis constipates himself to death

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Is this the Assassin's Creed 3 thread

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

JnnyThndrs posted:

German mercenary soldiers.

Show me Hessia on a map.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
1994 - Step aside Butch

Crezth
Nov 2, 2011

whatever floats your boat
(or sinks it)
Fun Shoe

Pvt.Scott posted:

Show me Hessia on a map.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord
1942: Columbus discovers Bonerland
1969: lots of drugs and banging
1972: jesus arrives in style
1976: jesus impregnates a dog
1977: op is born
2016: les os makes a post
2017: that robot replies

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Dang it, I didn't mean for you to actually show me Hessia on a map!

Do they all have pointy teeth like in Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow?

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

1999 America's most beloved rock band, Smash Mouth, ushers us into a new millennium with their #1 hit: Shrek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRmq0gtfrY

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

2001: Islamic pilots fly planes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

How could you ever forget, op?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
April 20, 1969 - A grassroots movement of Berkeley community members seizes an empty lot owned by the University of California, to begin the formation of "People's Park".

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017
Early in the 1990s George h w Bush formally announced the coming new world order.

We started a bunch of poo poo in the Persian gulf just to kick the poo poo out of Iraq and flex our muscles.

We inoculated hundreds probably thousands of our own soldiers with experimental serums. Many were culled at the end of the war with morphine overdoses courtesy of the VA.

Bush is quoted as saying if the people knew what we really had done they Would hang us from the street lights.

Now we have a country full of gulf war vets in the end stage of whatever the hell they did to them. They are being desposed of silently, slowly killed off by incompetent VA doctors or suicide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

That ones always a hoot to read about. Spoiler alert it never loving stopped. I think the millennial generation is a direct result of mkultra fuckry how else would an entire generation of people turn out so stupid and worthless? They did that to them on purpose.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Just imagine the coolest thing you possibly can, personally I imagine this:

lol I found new pug burger pick

then imagine that cool rear end thing saving the world/idiot europeans twice and also landing on the loving moon and loving soem space rocks or something. :911:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Just imagine the coolest thing you possibly can, personally I imagine this:

lol I found new pug burger pick

then imagine that cool rear end thing saving the world/idiot europeans twice and also landing on the loving moon and loving soem space rocks or something. :911:

p sure that's a chicken sandwich

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

p sure that's a chicken sandwich

I am undone :cripes:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Talking to TVs posted:

Early in the 1990s George h w Bush formally announced the coming new world order.

We started a bunch of poo poo in the Persian gulf just to kick the poo poo out of Iraq and flex our muscles.

We inoculated hundreds probably thousands of our own soldiers with experimental serums. Many were culled at the end of the war with morphine overdoses courtesy of the VA.

Bush is quoted as saying if the people knew what we really had done they Would hang us from the street lights.

Now we have a country full of gulf war vets in the end stage of whatever the hell they did to them. They are being desposed of silently, slowly killed off by incompetent VA doctors or suicide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome

moar like gulf snore after reading your post :mmmhmm:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
in americas future op sucks on my drat balls

Talking to TVs
Jan 6, 2017
We didn't defeat the Nazis we just assimilated their evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

let it mellow posted:

in americas future op sucks on my drat balls

We have truly made America great again

• Locked thread