Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

So while last December was the end of Season 16, NPWD was the beginning of Season 18. They're seriously doing a One Year Later on us while gradually releasing Season 17 on Chikaratopia.

As it is right now, UltraMantis Black is the Grand Champion. We just haven't seen him win the title!

:psyduck:

this is absolutely loving stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
God this is such a confusing mess.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Was NPWD treating people like they should be familiar with these new people already and these turns and not like they were new an shocking or whatever?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
imagine if the did a King of Trios during season 17

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

quote:

Campeones de Parejas Cornelius Crummels & Sonny Defarge

these guys are awful and their gimmick is stupid poo poo so i'm pretty mad they beat Mustache Mountain. (who apparently still have the belts?)

they should have released all of the secret season so everyone could be up to date before they run more angles/continue them

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Looks like Space Monkey is doing a few matches for Wrestle Circus

I guess their relationship isn't that bad overall?

Space Monkey created his character outside of Chikara

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It's not gonna be a Big Deal guy because one of the bodyguards has a serious injury

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This is the Gavok thread for Gavok.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
No, all 3 of BSS are signed to some weird contract with WWE.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Come on Gavok, you're the comic book guy, you should know a Bane reference when you see it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

Huh. I totally forgot that was a thing. My bad.

To be fair I only remembered that it was a thing because of Arkham Asylum.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that white guy as amasis thing is a little iffy...

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
if there's anyone still left in that promotion that deserves the title its Dasher. The dude could have been stuck with that awful create a wrestler gimmick still, but the Dasher one was such big hit it stuck.

oh yeah and I guess Ophidian too

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Dec 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I really hope its not at the wrestlefactory unless they aren't using big outside talents

• Locked thread