Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Gavok posted:

In the semis, Rory defeated Zack Sabre Jr. while Juan Francisco defeated Matt Riddle. In the finals, Rory made Juan Francisco tap in under a minute, which earned him his third point.

I refuse to believe any of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Quackenbush also had three tiny japanese girls win King of Trios one year so it's all good

I'm okay with that, it's that I remember Juan Francisco de Coronado as being not very good and I from what I've read it doesn't seem like he's improved.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I haven't watched Chikara in forever but MISSILE ASSAULT MAN is still the best name and makes me smile every time I read it

• Locked thread