Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Ugh, that's really gross and unprofessional of Quack. As the kids says, "hosed up if true".

Embarrassed to ask but what's he mean by "next time I'll leave him without his shoes on"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

CombineThresher posted:

Kinda surprised he never went this route with Dasher Hatfield, really.

I never knew how much I wanted this until right now.

If they ever turn him heel, they should totes to this! Won't even have to handwave it really-- just say his save file glitched again or something.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

Jervis doesn't deserve this.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

For whatever reason it's not letting me edit my previous post to add this, but it looks like Quack is going after Louden as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-bWg93GaM

Is here anyone else as good at pissing away longterm goodwill like Quack? Geez.

• Locked thread